Honored Contributor

Plastic Surgery?

[ Edited ]
Why? Do I keep seeing more and more women looking practically! Like cats? Curious, Before undergoing surgery-why not investigate? Can't believe anyone thinks flattering or achieves youthfulness.
Honored Contributor

Where do you go to see all these "cat women"? ?    Really, I'm just curious.................  

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I find it so very sad that women put themselves through this. What is wrong with a wrinkle here and there? Whats wrong with the aging process? You're fooling yourself if you think you'll come out of it "looking natural" and "well rested". Plastic surgery will always make you look altered. Embrace yourselves ladies! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Where do you go to see all these "cat women"? ?    Really, I'm just curious.................  

More than I could possibly list here. 

Honored Contributor

It probably depends on the skill of the surgeon among other factors.  An aquaintance of mine got that look after plastic surgery and while she doesn't look bad she looks nothing like her old self and she really thinks she looks great and as long as her skin is smooth and lifted it doesn't matter to her.  Her choice and as long as she's happy fine.   While I would consider a cool scupting type of procedure at some point it's a big no on any surgery because the results are often iffy and unpredictable.

Honored Contributor
Men also! Hairstylist Louise V known for ambush makeovers. Have you seen him lately? Shocking!! Mean utterly tragically shocking.💁
Esteemed Contributor

They can chop their heads off for all I care.  As long as it's not mine doing it i'm fine.  They're not altering my body or spending my hard earned money it's fine with me.  

Honored Contributor

And the aging process continues.  

It's not like it's going to stop or freeze in time so why bother?

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Why? Do I keep seeing more and more women looking practically! Like cats? Curious, Before undergoing surgery-why not investigate? Can't believe anyone thinks flattering or achieves youthfulness.

Esteemed Contributor

@ID2 wrote:

I find it so very sad that women put themselves through this. What is wrong with a wrinkle here and there? Whats wrong with the aging process? You're fooling yourself if you think you'll come out of it "looking natural" and "well rested". Plastic surgery will always make you look altered. Embrace yourselves ladies! Woman Happy

You are so mistaken @ID2, plastic surgery will not always make you look altered. I know for sure you pass the majority of women everyday  who have had plastic surgery and you don't  even know it. I know this because I work for a plastic surgeon and I would pass these women without knowing they have had plastic surgery.  Bad plastic surgery will make you look altered, good plastic surgery makes you look rested and younger. They are embracing themselves. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I am curious to know too. I work for a plastic surgeon and I've not even seen one in his office and you would think that is where I would see the majority of them.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK