Pics - my Shellac manicure

I've seen lots of threads here about the Shellac gel manicure. I do my own - I know a cosmetogolist and she sold me the UV lamp and supplies and so I do my own. It is a gel coating over your real nail, but you do not file down, scuff up or damage your real nail like acrylics do. I just did mine this morning, so here is a pic. I did not add any of the Shellac brand color. I did one coat of the pink gel nail laquer that I bought from Ulta - made by Orly - called Beverly Hills Manicure and the color is called "Beverly Hills Plum". The orly polish was only like $7 from Ulta (compared to A80642 sold here which is $29).

Anyway - for those curious - here are pics of my nails with the shellac and gel color polish. I am not a professional, but I am getting better at doing my own! (I may redo the middle finger with the gel color - it looks a little sloppy).

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View