Regular Contributor

Philosophy...When Hope Is Not Enough Serum?

I am finally getting my very dry skin to get and keep some moisture in it . Part of the problem that caused my skin to be so dry was the medication I take for my thyroid condition... all of sudden the dosage is too high.

However, I have finally found 3 great products that seem to be helping my desert dry, dull skin. One of the products I am using is one of Philosophy's serums. It is the serum with 3-6-9 omega oil. I am really very surprised that it is helping. I have read quite a few articles that state one of the best things for dry skin is omega oil. I have been taking it for years so I just added one more pill to my morning meds, so now I take two. Any how, the 3-6-9 Philosophy serumsays only to be used at night. It is really helping !

My question is...is their other serum, When Hope Is Not enough too strong for my overly sensitive skin? Does any one use the PM serum in the morning? I really don't want to rockthe boat too much but I definitely need a serum for the morning. I sure could use some suggestions and your thoughts!

Many Thanks!