New Contributor
Does anybody know if this scent will be back for this year's holiday season?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy Snowman

[ Edited ]

@ohitschristine

I haven't seen it anywhere.  I'm so disappointed in the selection this year.  I miss all the old ones like the pumpkin, spiced apple,  hot buttered rum, etc. 

Contributor

Oh and what happened to Waffle Cone?  I miss all those delish holiday flavors too. 

Trusted Contributor

@ohitschristine. A283424 is a 4 pc discounted for today at $82.84 down from $91.  It contains snow angel and gingerbread man but I have not seen a snowman.

Frequent Contributor

There was a snow man body souffle in A285470, the set of eight body souffles, but it's now sold out.

I got the body souffles and the snow man is my favorite.  I was hoping for a shower gel, but haven't seen one.

New Contributor
Thank you, everyone! I was hoping they would bring it back this year, it's one of my favorite holiday scents. I'll still be on the lookout, just in case!
Super Contributor

I haven't tried snowman before. I'm disappointed in the holiday scents they're offering this year. I miss all the fun seasonal scents Philosophy used to do! 

Valued Contributor

I have been looking for it for a couple of months. I usually get it in September and put it back as a Christmas gift for my daughter as she really likes it. I really doubt QVC will get it now.

Frequent Contributor

Just found it! It's part of the six-piece set A285395.  The only problem is that I'm not sure about the other two scents.  I have the body souffles from my set, and neither of them really thrilled me.  But it might be worth it to get the Snow Man shower gel.  I'm hoping that maybe this means that the Snow Man might be available separately.

Valued Contributor

LAdybug, I agree.  The fun scents like Hot Fudge Cake, Hot Buttered Rum...those are gone.  And I loved them.  They need to come back.