Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried the Philosophy shampoo/conditioner?  I know they brought it back but is it a yes or no? I tried to watch the presentation but it was from the Beauty IQ channel and I got all the chit chat about them personally but not too much about the product. Had to turn it off , too much rambling on. I had hoped that they would post a video when it is presented on QVC so I can get information on the product, or can anyone give me their opinion on the shampoo and conditioner?

Honored Contributor

I used to purchase it.It has a very nice lemon custard scent but other it isn't any better than other quality products.I need something a little more moisturizing for my dry hair.

Esteemed Contributor

No better than a purchase from a drugstore.  

Valued Contributor

@dex, @nana59

That is what I thought may be said about the shampoo.  The reviews are either amazing or terrible, not much in between.  Thanks for your input!

Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

@dex, @nana59

That is what I thought may be said about the shampoo.  The reviews are either amazing or terrible, not much in between.  Thanks for your input!

Woman Happy

Purchased it only once--something I would never re-order.  I'm finding drugstore brands have come a long way.  I'm also seeking out drugstore cosmetics.  All done with expensive brands...don't always get what you pay for.....JMO

Honored Contributor

I like it.  It gives my hair good texture. 

Honored Contributor

I have it in AG & LG and love both of them.  My hair seems to stay clean for days.  I also love the shine it gives to my hair.

Valued Contributor

@GCR18 & @Pecky

Do you like the scent and I have used Amazing Grace in the past and I love that scent, but what does Living Grace scent smell like?  Also I have been having trouble with shampoos making my hair really fly away, I guess it is drying my hair.  I have color treated hair,  I have a lot of hair but it is fine, so I do need texture to my hair. 

Honored Contributor

@BetsyDoodle About 4 or 5 years ago, Philosophy offered a lemon scent shampoo and conditioner and is was wonderful.  They also offered an oil treatment  for the scalp and hair.   So I am really loving these products and what does Philosophy do so well -- discontinued all three products.  I have not seen what they are offering now.  Philosophy is really good at discontinuing makeup products too.  It's like you don't want to purchase it and like it.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@BetsyDoodle About 4 or 5 years ago, Philosophy offered a lemon scent shampoo and conditioner and is was wonderful.  They also offered an oil treatment  for the scalp and hair.   So I am really loving these products and what does Philosophy do so well -- discontinued all three products.  I have not seen what they are offering now.  Philosophy is really good at discontinuing makeup products too.  It's like you don't want to purchase it and like it.  Cat Very Happy

@Katcat1

I know what you mean.  I have really liked products and they discontinue or change them.  This shampoo set is large size so I would hate to get it then not like it and have so much.  I know I can send back but sometimes it is not worth it to send back because of the deduction for the shipping label and getting it to the mail /UPS etc.  Wish they would offer samples!!