Contributor

How are other gals using the scrub? Before or after the 'wash' or in place of? I have the Falling in Love scrub, and I use it in place of the bath gel. Just wondering.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Philosophy Olive Oil Scrubs

Same.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I learned from last weekend's show that you can put it on dry skin before you get in the shower. I never would have thought about doing that. I plan to try it some time soon.
Respected Contributor

I don't use an additional shower product when I use the olive oil scrub. The reps even mention there's a cleansing ingredient in the olive oil scrubs. I know some people do like to use both, though.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

I have wanted to try an olive oil scrub for a long time, but I'm waiting for them to make it in the Fresh Cream scent. It was my understanding that it can be used in place of the 3-in-1 gel. My assumption is that the olive oil scrub cleans, while also moisturizing and (mildly) exfoliating. Is that the way it works?

Hello Philosophy folks! I'm not-so-patiently waiting the Fresh Cream olive oil scrub!!

Frequent Contributor

I use mine in place of. I use it on dry skin when my skin needs a big boost and I use it on wet skin daily. The olive oil scrub is one of my favorite products.