Regular Contributor

Philosophy Miracle Worker vs Algenist Anti-Aging.....HELP!!

Hi

I sure could use help...

I need an anti-againg skin care program. I have looked at a good number of products and I think, maybe, I have found the two that just might be what I am looking up. The two are Philosophy Miracle Worker and the other line is Algenist.

My skin is very sensitive so I have to be careful. In most reviews these two product lines seem to run almost neck to neck. I have never used anything from either line. As far as cost the Algernist is more costly but I am willing to pay the price!

I sure could use your thoughts and suggestions. If you think there are products that may be better I am open for your suggestions. NOW YO MY PROBLEM....

My skin is super dry and dehydrated. I have no redness but my skin feels like it is on fire..it is even hot to the touch. It is dull and somewhat uneven in tone. I am blonde with green eyes. I just turned 66. Part of my problem is being caused because I have a thyroid problem. All my skin is very dry but I just don't know what to use on my face. Can you PLEASE help me!! Seeing all these products today and I am getting so mixed up.

I sure would appreciate you help!! Opps, one last question..do you think The Philosophy Hope in A Jar NGHT CREAM would be too stong for me?

Many Thanks!!