Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Philosophy Miracle Worker vs Algenist Anti-Aging.....HELP!!

Hi

I sure could use help...

I need an anti-againg skin care program. I have looked at a good number of products and I think, maybe, I have found the two that just might be what I am looking up. The two are Philosophy Miracle Worker and the other line is Algenist.

My skin is very sensitive so I have to be careful. In most reviews these two product lines seem to run almost neck to neck. I have never used anything from either line. As far as cost the Algernist is more costly but I am willing to pay the price!

I sure could use your thoughts and suggestions. If you think there are products that may be better I am open for your suggestions. NOW YO MY PROBLEM....

My skin is super dry and dehydrated. I have no redness but my skin feels like it is on fire..it is even hot to the touch. It is dull and somewhat uneven in tone. I am blonde with green eyes. I just turned 66. Part of my problem is being caused because I have a thyroid problem. All my skin is very dry but I just don't know what to use on my face. Can you PLEASE help me!! Seeing all these products today and I am getting so mixed up.

I sure would appreciate you help!! Opps, one last question..do you think The Philosophy Hope in A Jar NGHT CREAM would be too stong for me?

Many Thanks!!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View