Respected Contributor

Philosophy Miracle Worker Overnight during the day?

I've been using Miracle Worker for a few months and I've been quite pleased. I recently purchased the Miracle Worker Overnight to use as my night cream. I absolutely love the way it makes my skin look and feel. I started to use it during the day, and it wears so well under my makeup (don't have an oil slick at the end of the day anymore.) Does anyone else use a "night cream" during the day as well? Or do you see it being a problem to wear a night cream all day?

Valued Contributor

Re: Philosophy Miracle Worker Overnight during the day?

Does it have any form of Retinol in it? That's a big ""no no"" during the day.

Esteemed Contributor

Often the only difference is the day creams have SPF in them. I don't like SPF so I only use night creams at any time.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a Regenerist fanatic. During the winter, I use the night cream with no ill effects.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

I also use the Miracle Worker overnight cream during the day. I really like it. This is a real winner for me.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, all! Tissyanne, so glad I found someone who feels the same as I do about MW overnight!
Frequent Contributor

Thank you RachB for the suggestion! I found a sample tube in my stash and tried it this morning. You are right -- makeup glides over it! Thanks for sharing!!