New Contributor

I've bought a couple different Philosophy multi-fragrance sets in the past & loved them.  Since then, they have added lots of new fragrances.  I'd love for them to offer more multi-fragrance sets to be able to give the new ones a try.  The set of minis was awesome!!  I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to try out all the exciting new fragrances in much smaller versions before choosing favorites and investing in large bottles.  So, Philosophy powers that be, if you're listening....Love sets and Grace sets of mini samplers would be GREAT!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I've got Amazing Grace and Falling in Love. I'm not buying any more Philosophy fragrance. It's lovely when you first apply it, but it's gone almost before I get to my car. 

Respected Contributor

I used to wear several of their fragrances and used a lot of their skin care, before the company was sold.  NO MORE.  Different company and they seem to have tweaked a number of products that kept me coming back.  Doing that lost me as a customer.  I no long purchase anything from them.

Respected Contributor
I love my amazing grace. Have been using it for years. Though I can't always smell it on me, others do.
Respected Contributor

I have always loved Amazing Grace, I still use it.

I used Pure Grace for a time as well. Layering both was fun! Then I didn't replenish Pure Grace. I think that was about the time i noticed my Lemon Custard Body Wash was not as strong as it used to be. Then the reports were coming out that Coty had watered it all down.

No more Philosophy for me once AG is gone. Makes me sad. 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

I have been working on using my stash and recently used Unconditional Love; I can still smell it on my clothes; making my laundry smell great.  Reminded me of Christina saying how wonderful the laundry was.  My other fragrances don't seem to have any lasting qualities.

Esteemed Contributor

if only they would last................sigh   Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

I love just about all the Grace fragrances. I bought Sea of Love set recently and LOVE it! Fresh and clean scent...love it!

@pinkmagnolia wrote:

I've bought a couple different Philosophy multi-fragrance sets in the past & loved them.  Since then, they have added lots of new fragrances.  I'd love for them to offer more multi-fragrance sets to be able to give the new ones a try.  The set of minis was awesome!!  I'm sure I'm not alone in wanting to try out all the exciting new fragrances in much smaller versions before choosing favorites and investing in large bottles.  So, Philosophy powers that be, if you're listening....Love sets and Grace sets of mini samplers would be GREAT!!!

Honored Contributor

Many scents aggravate my asthma so I have to be very careful about what I use. I used the Grace fragrances for years (Amazing, Pure, and Baby) but I got tired of them.  I went to Sephora several months ago so I could sample new fragrances from various brands. Some of the frgrances out there are really strong which I just can't tolerate. Anyway, I ended up purchasing Falling in Love, and I am liking it.