Honored Contributor

Did he get divorced??

Trusted Contributor

I am insulted about the remarks of PTR...........I am surprised The Q is leaving this psot up............people here love to talk about others and we all live in a glass house........ I like him I think he is nice and I did not know the Peter before but he has gone through a lot of pain and he has been successful and still is and so he lost weight, came out with expenisve jewelry and trying to find himself.............bash bash bash and some of you are really good at bashing others.............I like him...........I think it is nice he gave us more in the jars so that the pads are not dried out like everyone elses half way down............I like him and I listen to him and I am new to him so it is really offensive to see the bashing when someone has been crushed and so what let him be what he wants to be and who he is........I think he looks great and young and free spirit and the old way and I never watched him was stuffy.............he is great at what he does...........so I am not mad just tired of reading the bashing, you bash him you bash me and anyone else that you think is not your cup of tea but that is what makes up the world..............different strokes for different folks.  AND YOU NEVER FORGIVE OR THINK ANYONE CAN CHANGE AND BE BETTER and I see a lot of people here blinded to their own way of thinking instead of going out of the box.    It is hurtful for him to see this just like people bash the employees of the Q.  It is just not rght. 

Honored Contributor

I think he looks great.  I also like a lot of his line.  Who knows why people do what they do in their personal lives.  

I met him years ago at a Beauty Bash, and he appears to be a very nice man who wants to deliver a stellar product line.  His retinol fusion PM is awesome!  I also love his cucumber foaming cleanser.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth

[ Edited ]

I'm with @DowntonAbbey and @winamac1.  I think PTR is looking smokin' hot and his products deliver.  If he's got a little more swagger than he used to have maybe it's because he's feeling more confident in himself now.  Good for him.

Trusted Contributor

Also I never watched him before but maybe he was really camera shy. I was never shy with the camera and when I was invited to talk about something on tv back in 1994 the man said YOU NEED YOUR OWN Show and I did that in 1998.......so I love the camera as I am not afraid because I see the Camera not all the people. Now with my head injury there will be no more tv beauty shows but.....maybe one day I will be back on for at least a testimony.

Valued Contributor

Dear Downtown, you really ought to allow others to have an opinion even if you do not agree. This is a man that has made a fortune off of womens wrinkles, They can certainly have a  voice without it being drowned.

Valued Contributor

He went from being Clark Kent to becoming Superman. Good for him!

Life is too short to worry about what others think of you.