Respected Contributor

What a strange show this morning.  He was on with Sandra Bennett.

I am not taken with his new look.  I liked the other version with the suit and tie.  He was professionally dressed and his demeanor was professional.

This morning was so odd.  He talked over Sandra, interrupted her and went off point many times.  He said "freaking" this and that several times.

I have some ideas, but I won't say so my post won't get taken away.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

He is an odd character.  I don't particulary care for him ... or her, Sandra.

Honored Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth

[ Edited ]

I've noticed the same thing.  With his new look came a whole new personality, at least on the Q.  I think it's great that he has taken pride in a new look, but not when it has come with rudeness (I realize that's subjective, so I'm only speaking for me) and brusqueness.  I've seen him with other hosts doing the same thing.  He was on with Jennifer Coffey a while ago and while she was making a sales point, he waved his hand at her dismissively and said, "whatever."  Then he took over the conversation.   She looked a bit stunned, but the show went on of course.  That entire presentation was uncomfortable to watch.  So I just stopped watching.  I see he's still at it. 

Honored Contributor

He certainly is a far shadow of the man we got to know when he first came to QVC. I guess he was hiding all that we are "seeing" and "hearing" today.

I feel sorry for Sandra .....she sure earned her salary with that performance on his part.

Respected Contributor

He and his wife split after 20 years.  Supposedly is dating Charlie Sheen's ex.  What's that say.

Honored Contributor

Yup, I agree and uncomfortable to watch.  I dabbled in some of his cosmetics but didn't care for most of it.  Don't like his jewelry (looks like Bamboo styling to me and that's one of my least favorites).... so I really don't watch.  I think he's going through some kind of mid-life whatever.... but someone needs to coach (remind) him of manners.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I never cared for his presentations...but lately....don't even watch.....he's going thru a 'change'....and honestly he makes my skin crawl.

Respected Contributor

@makena wrote:

He and his wife split after 20 years.  Supposedly is dating Charlie Sheen's ex.  What's that say.

It fits!

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using his Retinol night serum for years and so far so good!!  But I don't like the scruffy look on him or any other male!  My thought - either shave it or grow it!  He was so much better looking without the facial hair!

Honored Contributor

Mid Life Crises maybe???