New Contributor

I am a bit surprised that we have not seen very many PTR products or hour shows airing lately. Does anyone know if he will have a TSV soon?

Honored Contributor

@Elizbeth67...I ❤️ PTR! I do not se anything on the December Q Insider, so no TSV next month. I think his products should be aired more often; they are so great! 

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@Elizbeth67 wrote:

I am a bit surprised that we have not seen very many PTR products or hour shows airing lately. Does anyone know if he will have a TSV soon?

@Elizbeth67I was thinking the same. I use the Retinol Fusion PM...no reaction..it's the only kind of retinol I can now so I'm guessing it may be milder then what it says lol. Who cares, it is benign for me and find if mild my skin knows what it can take. I can say I now use all good stuff including a retinol in my regime lol!!

He seems to be pushing those face masks on Q these days and not too much is on the Q like before? quite strange. His Rose mask of all products made my eyes burn? ODD..did it 2 times and could not keep my eyes open.

I love his mascara, always did and I've tried sooo many - it sets nice and is almost a waterproof but isn't...so comes off a bit easier.

He seems to be selling all over online skin stores ...just about everywhere!!! I wait for sales and perhaps everyone else is? and then not buying at Q now. I get 20 off and 25 off many times at the online stores w/free shipping too often so that's great. Bet that is why he's not putting too much up on Q. I enjoy several of his products. Did see tsome of his line at CVS the past month! like what??

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky