Valued Contributor

Perricone or PeterThomas Roth

I need a great moisturizer"..........

thanks

Super Contributor

Re: Perricone or PeterThomas Roth

If you haven't yet, check out Paula's Choice.
Honored Contributor

I peel bigtime with Paula's Choice.  I do think she does her research and has a good product line.  That being said, I can't use her retinol--recently discovered---too much peeling. 

I like Peter Thomas Roth.  I don't peel with his line.  It's effective, but it's gentle on my skin.  Perricone is good, but it's far too pricey.  PTR is my "go to" overall!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

@lucky-girl, Since you specify Peter or Perricone, I'll keep my answer confined to those brands.  I think both offer some fine products, and I have used things from both lines.  Admittedly for my skin type and concerns Peter seems to offer more which I can use, but without question one of the finest moisturizers I have ever used is Perricone's Face Finishing Moisturizer. It is a no nonsense with simple ingredients (compared to other Perricone products) attack against dry skin.  For something more intense there is also Deep moisture Therapy, but it has more oil ingredients than Face Finishing and may be best suited for a night cream.  As highly as I think of Peter's brand, he has nothing I can compare to either of those for something to simply target dry skin. 

If you are open for suggestions from other brands, I think Ole Henriksen's Truth Creme Advanced may be great for you.  Ole is one of my favorite skincare brands.  You may also like to consider CeraVe Moisturizing Cream.  It's very creamy and rich, but does not feel overly greasy at all. Because it's a drugstore brand the price is inexpensive, but don't be dissuaded by that. The brand is highly regarded by people with M.D. and licensed credentials behind their name, whose occupations are taking care of skin.

Valued Contributor

Ty so much Trixx.  I will check out your suggestions.  

Respected Contributor

Look at beautypedia.com. Not for products but for her reviews. I feel that I have saved money and time when I research a product. Also, if you have a Sephora near you you can get samples to try before you buy.

Honored Contributor

If cruelty free matters to you, go with Perricone.

Trusted Contributor

I really like the Josie Maran face butter and Biossance Revitalizer, which is 100% plant derived squalane. I prefer products without too many added chemicals. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is sharing TSV InsideQ link.

Respected Contributor

Perricone is offering up to 50% off Fan Favorites now in case that might help with your decision.  Many good products at special prices.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama