Respected Contributor

2 Jars (2oz) Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer and 2.5oz tube of Neuropeptide Facial Cream for 199.00

Just one 2oz Jar at Sephora is 290.00.- So, this is a pretty good deal.  I do like The Facial Cream, I dont' use it all over, just target places on my face but, the Firming Moist is meant for all over so that would be nice.

Any feedback?  Are you getting it?   Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

is the firming moisturizer included in each order if you have auto delivery.?

Honored Contributor

$820 worth of products for $199 ($200); that's a GOOD deal.

Now, why can't other TSV's offer such an amazing deal like this, you know? (Instead of $10 or so off the everyday price)

Respected Contributor

@lucky-girl yes, it doesn't say otherwise.

Each shipment includes one 2.5-fl oz Neuropeptide Facial Cream and two 2-fl oz Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizers; shipments arrive approximately every six months for two years

Valued Contributor

Thank you for checking that.  I will be ordering on auto delivery.

lucky

Respected Contributor

@lucky-girl wrote:

Thank you for checking that.  I will be ordering on auto delivery.

lucky

You are welcome, I'm still deciding but I do think it's a great deal!!

Respected Contributor

So, I've been using the face cream morning and night and I haven't had a pimple in well over a year, maybe even two and I have 3 pimples right now which is very odd and a couple others that are those little tiny snapper type, the only chage I made was adding in the cream.... humm  Anyone else have this issue, I don't want to send it back but I don't want to have breakouts either!