Super Contributor

Re: Perricone Signature Reserve - Do you understand?

Clever marketing ploy created to SELL SELL SELL! Plus you have to listen to that Perricone woman basically gushing over the good doc. I voted with the remote.
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@daisyk wrote:

It's those kind of sales tactics which make Perricone lose credibility with me. No matter how fine the products are, that kind of stuff just annoys me. It annoys me when Disney sends their films back to the "vault" too.

I also used to hear that advertisement about the films only being available for such-and-such a time longer, and then back to the vault. Never understood that, as a year or two later, there would be the same ad on TV about it coming out of the vault and "get yours while they last." I'm pretty sure you can get any of their films any time you want. Smiley Happy

All I can think about is Chaz and his seasonals! These must be nice formulations, but how do the WEN people stand for this?

Common sense to me means that if it's an item in demand, then for Pete's sake produce it and give the customers what they want!

I agree that it's a sales tactic -- trying to stoke an artificial demand.

I think I remember the original Perricone Reserve went for $500. There was never too much chatter about it on the Boards. I would still like to hear how people like/liked it, and if they are still using it with, (there's that word again) cumulative results. (Cumulative - which I don't always give too much credence to.) 

Honored Contributor

If it costs that much, I'd rather have Botox (and I do)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

So this is about 3.00 a day to use just this one product?  On top of what you are spending on Perricone already? 

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if there are reviews about this on the Perricone website, since no one is speaking up?

Trusted Contributor

The product is no longer available. I didn't find any reviews. 

Honored Contributor

@Harpa wrote:

I wonder if there are reviews about this on the Perricone website, since no one is speaking up?

I see no reviews on the QVC website for this product. I was curious what people were experiencing. It just says that it is sold out. Hmmmm.....

Honored Contributor

The product is sold out I was told.

I was lucky enough to get one of the A-D for the Signature Reserve. I've been using it for several weeks and love it. The serum sinks into my skin immediately and gives it a wonderful glow and very nice texture. I have noticed some shallowing of the vertical  lines around my mouth as well.  I think it has upped my skin care routine and given great results. I follow the signature reserve with Neuropeptide Night Cream and Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer in the evening. In the morning  I follow it with Neuropeptide Facial Cream and Face Firming Moisturizer.  I try almost every new Perricone product--some I like, some I don't. This one is a keeper.

Occasional Visitor

I would have signed up for auto delivery but only the single purchase was available.   My order arrived and I am very happy with the results I'm seeing.   Although I purchase some items in other lines, my best results alsways come from Dr. Perricone products combined with my NuFace.  I will be 69 next month but I'm told that I look at least 10 years younger.

Based on the results I have already seen, I hope that Dr. Perricone will consider providing a supply of Signature Reserve for QVC customers who are obtaining good results and are willing/able to pay for a product this expensive.

Like you, I like some Perricone products better than others but, in general, I'm a Perricone advocate.