Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone MD will soon be launching...

Those who have used/tried the new mascara, was it easy to remove? Can you remove it with your regular facial wash as you are washing your face? TIA!

Super Contributor

On 6/10/2014 HappyDaze said:

Those who have used/tried the new mascara, was it easy to remove? Can you remove it with your regular facial wash as you are washing your face? TIA!

Yes, it's definitely easy to remove. Also, I've had some flaking when I wear it running outside in the heat.

PS - I don't have to use makeup remover - I just wash it off in the shower with my Paula's choice cleanser.

Super Contributor

So, I've had the complete collection for a couple of weeks now, and I will definitely repurchase everything except the mascara. The mascara is good, but I prefer Blinc. I am loving the bronzer as an eyeshadow. The lipstick is great for me because I hate lipstick, and just want physical spf and a little color. The blush is to die for - seriously awesome. The new serum foundation is amazing - and even though it's too dark, I add a squirt of my "old" NFF in fair and that lightens it up enough. I really hope QVC does a TSV with the makeup.

PS - the new serum foundation SPF is excellent - I had a family fun run this weekend, and I was outside the entire day, sweating in the heat, didn't have time to reapply sunscreen, and I didn't get any color at all!

Honored Contributor

Thanks HE!

One more question- you said you like the bronzer as an eyeshadow- does it give a matte, dewy, or ?? finish? I was about to buy the RMS buriti bronzer because I think it would look so pretty as an eyeshadow but may try this instead, depending on how the finish comes across. TIA!

Super Contributor

Thanks HE!

One more question- you said you like the bronzer as an eyeshadow- does it give a matte, dewy, or ?? finish? I was about to buy the RMS buriti bronzer because I think it would look so pretty as an eyeshadow but may try this instead, depending on how the finish comes across. TIA!

I would say the bronzer has the same finish as the serum foundation - suede? Which is something between dewy and matte. I like it because it's 13% zinc oxide on my eye area (I'm obsessed with sun protection!). I'm not sensitive to zinc oxide at all, but it's something to keep in mind - a benefit for me, could be an irritant to others.

Honored Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

Thanks HE!

I would say the bronzer has the same finish as the serum foundation - suede? Which is something between dewy and matte. I like it because it's 13% zinc oxide on my eye area (I'm obsessed with sun protection!). I'm not sensitive to zinc oxide at all, but it's something to keep in mind - a benefit for me, could be an irritant to others.

Thanks! I forgot it had SPF in it! I always put on an eye primer then dust a powder SPF all over my lids to try to get some SPF protection on my lids since I can't use regular sunscreen on my lids. This will be PERFECT then! I am going to get it instead of the RMS. thanks!! I am obsessed with sun protection too since I was a kid. I wear it every.single.day, rain or shine.

Trusted Contributor

IT is me again. Brewing tea! Lyn, of all the neck creams you have tried which one seemed to give you the best results? I hope tis is not to personal for you to answer. Many thanks, M

Frequent Contributor

I just wanted to add about the color of the foundation, I talked to a Perricone rep at Sephora a while back and she said it was good for shades 3 to 8 on a scales of 1 (lightest) to 10 (darkest).
Super Contributor

On 6/10/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

Thanks HE!

Using the bronzer for eye shadow? Great idea! Guess I'll be placing another order.

Honored Contributor

On 1/5/2015 c j said: I just wanted to add about the color of the foundation, I talked to a Perricone rep at Sephora a while back and she said it was good for shades 3 to 8 on a scales of 1 (lightest) to 10 (darkest).

Are you referring to the foundation serum, the new one that only comes in one color? When I tested it out, it was too dark on me. I am fair to light so I'd say the rep was pretty darn right with the 3-8 shade scale.