Trusted Contributor

Perricone Lovers and Sunscreen in our home

We need sunscreen on in our home..........no wonder I am aging inside my home, I knew the new bulbs cause uva or uvb but I don't use the new bulbs yet but I did not know that the tv, computers, tech stuff causes aging and I just got the book on the way Forever Young by Dr. Perricone and his diet book but ALSO he is really a scientist...........I found out some great things about him today and well I have always loved him and 50% off online now on his site until tomorrow..............and Friends and family Saturday I think.......but it is only 25% off.  SO WE NEED SUNSCREEN IN OUR HOME.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Perricone Lovers and Sunscreen in our home

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains a link with options to shop.

Super Contributor

I am very fair and in addition to using a physical sunscreen every day I discovered a supplement called Heliocare. It has Fern Block in it. This fern helps protect you from the inside out. I found it on Amazon and there are several other versions of this also on Amazon. I have had 3 relatives die from malignant meloma so I am doing all I can to protect my skin from the sun.  

Trusted Contributor

I am so so sorry for the loss of your family that passed due to that issue............