Honored Contributor

Perricone - Cocoa Moisture Mask

[ Edited ]

I just noticed a new Perricone product called Cocoa Moisture Mask, and am definitely hoping this will be the product that Dana presents when she is on QVC on New Year's Eve. For those of you who shy away from some of his products due to scent, this one should be a winner for you chocoholics (that's me!).

Here is what his website has to say about it:

Powerful results in a guilt-free, indulgent mask. Infused with Cocoa-Enriched Microcapsules, which transform from off-white to deep brown during application, Perricone MD’s new mask provides an intense boost of hydration so that skin immediately looks and feels firmer, radiant and renewed.

What It Does:

• Nourishes and hydrates to immediately reveal more youthful, supple-looking skin.
  • Visibly improves skin texture for a firmer, more toned appearance.
  • Leaves skin looking radiant and luminous. 

What To Expect:

• Texture - Cream
  • Consistency - Rich and decadent
  • Scent - Decadent chocolate scent allows you to indulge in a treat without the calories

Consumer Results:

• 100% agreed skin felt exceptionally soft and smooth.
  • 96% noticed an immediate improvement in skin texture.
  • 98% agreed this mask helped to hydrate, smooth and soften skin.
  • 92% agreed this mask felt like having an effective and luxurious spa treatment at home.

Application Process: 

• Area - face
  • Amount - liberal amount
  • Frequency - 2-3x's / week
  • Duration - 8 weeks
  • First, thoroughly cleanse skin with Nutritive Cleanser.
  • Next, massage a liberal amount of Cocoa Moisture Mask onto clean, dry skin.
  • Apply in circular motions until all microcapsules have burst and color has transformed to dark brown.
  • Leave on for 5-10 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
  • For combination skin, apply Chloro Plasma on your T-Zone to detoxify pores and Cocoa Moisture Mask on cheeks to hydrate dryer areas of the face. Finish with your favorite Perricone MD moisturizer.

The cost on his website is $69 for 2 ounces (or $62.10 if you get it on auto delivery). 

I'm hoping it will be presented by Dana and we can get it for an even better QVC price! YAY!!!!

Valued Contributor

Re: Perricone - Cocoa Moisture Mask

That is what I am waiting for too. Saw this new mask on their site just the other day. New Year's Eve you say???  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler - thx for posting! I Heart mask treatments.  Hope this is offered on Q as a special.

Cocoa Moisture Mask

$69.00Cocoa Moisture Mask
  • Cocoa Moisture Mask
  •  

PER_CocoaMask_1920x1080

Powerful results in a guilt-free, indulgent mask. Infused with Cocoa-Enriched Microcapsules, which transform from off-white to deep brown during application, Perricone MD’s new mask provides an intense boost of hydration so that skin immediately looks and feels firmer, radiant and renewed.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting the photos! Smiley Happy

@motherinlaw Yes, that's what Dana said when she was on the Q a few days ago. I forgot which host she was with (Shawn?), but she definitely said she would be with that host on New Yearl's Eve and there would be a TSV. I believe Perricone TSVs have always been great deals, like 50% or more in savings.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The problem I have with Perricone products is the fragrance that is often added.  My skin does not usually tolerate perfume in skin care.  The cocoa mask lists perfume as one of the ingredients so I would be afraid to try it.

Too bad, because I'm sure it smells delicious.

Honored Contributor

@Montana wrote:

The problem I have with Perricone products is the fragrance that is often added.  My skin does not usually tolerate perfume in skin care.  The cocoa mask lists perfume as one of the ingredients so I would be afraid to try it.

Too bad, because I'm sure it smells delicious.

@ Montana Well, that is a shock to me. I didn't read the ingredients, but I always thought the reason some Perricone's products don't have the greatest of smells is because he only uses raw ingredients and no perfumes to mask the raw smell.

Hmmmmmmm.....that's interesting. I look forward to hearing that product presented sometime (hopefully!), and reading reviews on it.

Thanks for taking the time to read the ingredients. I didn't get past the word cocoa and chocolate! LOL!

Respected Contributor

I dont think Perricone adds much in the way of artificial fragrance. I'm pretty sensitive and most of the products dont bother me.

Plus, the Neuropeptide Facial Cream, which has salmon roe as a basis active ingredient ,would smell better.

I cringe when I see Lavender oil added  as an ingredient to skincare (Bobbi Brown)since it is irritating.

Respected Contributor

I am not bothered by the way a product smells. I don't care if it stinks because that is not the problem.

My problem is with added fragrances. It doesn't matter whether or not the fragrance smells good because any perfume causes my skin to breakout. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@motherinlaw @Chi-town girl @ Montana @maestra

Okay, I broke down and bought it from his website. I received 10% off and also free shipping. Probably not as good a deal as QVC would give if they carried the same product. But I want to try it just in case it is a TSV or some kind of other good deal when Dana is on New Year's Eve.

Will report back here on my experience with it. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@motherinlaw @Chi-town girl @ Montana @maestra

Okay, I broke down and bought it from his website. I received 10% off and also free shipping. Probably not as good a deal as QVC would give if they carried the same product. But I want to try it just in case it is a TSV or some kind of other good deal when Dana is on New Year's Eve.

Will report back here on my experience with it. Smiley Happy

@World Traveler - thx for the update! excited to read your future review.  hope you love it. pls also post any info you find about the TSV

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri