Valued Contributor

Re: Perricone REVIEW - Cocoa Moisture Mask

@ASLTW wrote:

Speaking of Perricone, does anyone have any clue about the New Year's Eve TSV????

Thanks for the review on the new mask,

asltw

I have been wondering what it is, too. I don't have a lot of Perricone, but I have liked what I bought in the past.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone - Cocoa Moisture Mask

[ Edited ]

I noticed in the new January Insider magazine, page 29, that the Cocoa Moisture Mask will be presented at an event price of $57, but it doesn't say which day. I don't see that there is any TSV for Perricone in January; and I would not expect there to be since they are scheduled for a TSV on December 31.

Anyway, if you want to try the item, be on the lookout for it in January. I paid $69 with no shipping costs on his site during his Thanksgiving website sales. 

Super Contributor

Re: Perricone REVIEW - Cocoa Moisture Mask

I sampled the Coconut Coffee at Costco and it was delicious!  I may have to purchase on my next trip. Thanks for the reminder.  

The face mask sounds great too! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone - Cocoa Moisture Mask

@World Traveler wrote:

I noticed in the new January Insider magazine, page 29, that the Cocoa Moisture Mask will be presented at an event price of $57, but it doesn't say which day. I don't see that there is any TSV for Perricone in January; and I would not expect there to be since they are scheduled for a TSV on December 31.

Anyway, if you want to try the item, be on the lookout for it in January. I paid $69 with no shipping costs on his site during his Thanksgiving website sales. 

@World Traveler - thx for the notice. I found my Jan Insider email. Too bad the mask isn't in the TTV offer. It's available now with ezpay option.

A290027
Perricone MD Cocoa Moisture Mask

a290027.jpg

This Cocoa Moisture Mask from Perricone MD delivers antioxidants to the skin with a luxurious cocoa aroma. Featuring Dr. Perricone's proprietary technologies of DMAE and alpha lipoic acid, the mask's microcapsules release cocoa extract, which contains flavonoids and other polyphenols.

How do I use it: Massage a liberal amount onto clean, dry skin. Leave on for five to 10 minutes. Rinse well with warm water.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri