Respected Contributor

Perlier Royal Elixir Youth Creator AS

FYI: For any of you who ordered this at the TS price and are just finding out your AS is on "Extended Delivery" like me, I was just informed it could ship for anytime from a few days to a few months.  It's available right now if you are willing to pay the $256.  I just spoke to a supervisor and since the item is available on a 1 time shipment or on auto ship, they made the price adjustment and are shipping mine now. 

Don't know what's going on, but I'm not liking how it's being handled.  If you have the item, you fill the auto ship  items.  They chose the TS price and it would seem they are regretting it in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier Royal Elixir Youth Creator AS

[ Edited ]

It seems to me that HSN obviously over sold since they left it up as a weekly deal drop all week.  I got this on an A/S plan steal of a deal back last fall. 

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine   @JeanLouiseFinch  

Just wondering how you like the Elixir and if the results are good.  I love most Perlier, but haven't tried this yet.  Thanks in advance 😊💝

Honored Contributor

@cheriere - I'm always reluctant to answer this type of question because I use so many different products it's difficult to assign attribution to one specific serum.  I csn tell you that overall, I am happy with my complexion and the orbital area where I use it.  

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch    Thank you 😊.  I know it's kind of a tricky question to ask because products work differently on everyone.  I'm mainly looking for something to help combat under eye puffiness/bags.  I might give it a try.

Honored Contributor

I also got an email today from HSN saying that my AS is delayed due to "shipping delays" and will ship sometime in the next 45 days.  Honestly, I can't tell if this has made a difference in my skin or not.  I'm a bit like @JeanLouiseFinch  in that all I know is that my skin looks pretty darn good for 69-1/2 years old.  So, do I keep this on AS or not?  That is what I'm struggling with right now.

Respected Contributor

@cheriere I love it! I have dry skin & I just turned 70. It has softened my skin & softened some deeper lines. It's given me a nice glow. I have a super simple skin care routine. Cleanse, use the Perlier, then a spf day cream, or night cream. My choice for both is LA Roche Posay.
Honored Contributor

I have this on auto delivery.  I got mine on September 26 and again on December 26 with no problems. My next shipment is due on June 23.

My cost is $46.45.

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine    Thanks 😊. I really appreciate your taking the time to let me know how you like it.  My skincare routine is much like yours.  I was just looking for a different serum step to try.  I've been using the Philosophy brand, When Hope Just Isn't Enough.  I think my skin has gotten used to it or something though.