Esteemed Contributor
Can someone tell me how long does it typically take to get your Paula choice items from their website. Also what shipping method do they typically use.
Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
Can someone tell me how long does it typically take to get your Paula choice items from their website. Also what shipping method do they typically use.

I believe that they use USPS Priority. They are situated in Washington State. I am in California. I usually receive my items within two days of shipping.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

I'm in Arizona and get mine in 2 days.

Trusted Contributor

I received my order in 2 days- USPS Priority mail. I was amazed as it was shipped from Washington state to NY. I had it the afternoon of the 2nd day. Can't expect any better than that. QVC orders are usually "in process" longer than that....

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter just bought one of her acne kits and it shipped very quickly from the greater Seattle, WA area to the greater Vancouver, B.C. area...she got it in a week. They use a courier and also Canada Post to deliver it to our door.

Canada Post and their union employees are in a labor situation but there's a cooling off period so Canada Post is delivering mail like usual.

Honored Contributor

Mine is just a matter of days, and I live in Hawaii. It's much faster than QVC.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor
I'm in PA and I get mine in 2-3 days.
Super Contributor

I remember 5 or so years ago, her orders would reach me after 7-10 days, it was absurd. These days, I get my boxes in 2-3 days. They've always used USPS Priority but recently their processing time became almost instant. I'm loving it.

Respected Contributor

I've only ordered once, but I recently ordered on a Monday and my package was delivered on a Monday, USPS. I live in Tennessee. I did get free shipping so I don't know if that had anything to do with how long it took to arrive...

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

I've only ordered once from Paula's website, but I ordered on a Monday and my package was delivered on a Monday. I live in Tennessee.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb