Esteemed Contributor

I'm eager for my Dr. Gross Retinol to be gone so I can give Paula's Choice a go. It sounds successful with a very reasonable price. I'm tempted by her entire line. 

Regular Contributor
I have only tried 2 things from Paula that I didn't really like
Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice has very nice lipsticks! Colors are beautiful and very moisturizing. 

Valued Contributor

Im getting ready to jump on the Paulas Choice products also.

Gets real good reveiws.

Beckyblu

Super Contributor

Best line anywhere! This is the only line that I hVe truly seen results. Just stick with this line and you will have beautiful skin. Just experiment with what works for your skin. 

Trusted Contributor

Already use: cleanser, daytime moisturizer w/SPF, 8% AHA gel, toner & 1% retinol. What I love also is that you can get samples of something you want to try so you're not wasting your money if it doesn't work out for you. Also wonderful advice for what to use when & finding out what the products actually do. I found out that my dry skin does better w/an AHA (exfoliant). Even if you're not going to purchase, there's a lot of good information on her web site.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

I'm eager for my Dr. Gross Retinol to be gone so I can give Paula's Choice a go. It sounds successful with a very reasonable price. I'm tempted by her entire line. 

I like his peel pads, but I don't use his other products.  The reviews on some sites are not very good for Dr. Gross's line.  Paula doesn't seem to like most of them.  I don't put a lot of credence into what she states, but I'm actually starting to more and more.  I look at her recommendations for products other than her own, read her comments and make appropriate decisions afterwards.  I do agree--we don't need so much fragrance in skincare products.  I'm allergic to fragrance after a dermatolgy test.  I need to stop using any body lotion with fragrance added.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

They really are great products at a reasonable price.

Trusted Contributor

I've used Paula's products since 1995.  Love her serums, BHA, AHA, retinol, etc.  Her website/email offers 15% or 20% off  occassionally and sometimes free shipping.  I've been on her test panels before.  Because her cleansers have gone up in price, I usually purchase drugstore products that she recommends thru her Beautypedia website.  Her customer service is phenomenal and her products are guaranteed for 60 days, no questions asked.  You don't even have to return the product.  I would call and ask or free samples based on your skin type.

Honored Contributor

If you really want to be makeup optional use Paula's retinol, I'm 65 and do not need to wear foundation or blush if I don't want to, my color and skin texture is that good.