Frequent Contributor

Wow, I thought maybe the first time I ordered a cleanser from the site it was a mistake.  $8.99 shipping on a bottle of cleanser?!!! We thought the Q was outrageous but that's highway robbery!  And I refuse to spend an extra $25 I don't need or want to spend just to save shipping.  Sorry Paula, off to search for a new hydrating cleanser that doesn't leave a heavy residue...I could have been a return customer but not at those shipping prices Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Shipping!

[ Edited ]

You can get free shipping for her items on nordstrom.com and dermstore.com and a few other websites. I've paid for shipping on her site but it was less than $3 and I've been using her products for 10 years or so now but usually I wait for one of her many sales where she has free shipping on any order- one such sale just ended last week (it was for the 4th of July holiday).

Super Contributor

Yes, just wait a bit. She has sales all the time with free shipping. No need to ever pay full price or shipping if you time it right.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown.” H.P. Lovecraft
Regular Contributor

I always either stock up to get free shipping or wait for a free shipping deal.   I always get my stuff super fast,  too.  Usually within 2 days.

Respected Contributor

I'm really surprised to hear that. I've ordered things on sale and was willing to pay shipping because it was so reasonable. I wouldn't pay that much either. I second going to another site.
Honored Contributor

I just ordered a few things today from the PC website and got free shipping and $20 off.  The sale ends tonight at 9 pm, July 14. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm surprised to read that, too.  I ordered 2 tubes of sunscreen when they were buy 1, get 1 free a couple months ago and I didn't need anything else so I decided to just pay the shipping (one of my pet peeves in life, I hate paying for shipping) and it was only 3 dollars.  I thought that was very reasonable.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@wilma wrote:

I just ordered a few things today from the PC website and got free shipping and $20 off.  The sale ends tonight at 9 pm, July 14. 

oh wow good to know, thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

15% of today and free shipping and a free shadow palette over $50

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

15% of today and free shipping and a free shadow palette over $50

I received the code in an e-mail today. I'd post it, but it would probably be poofed.

I have the palette and use it quite often. It's a very nice selection of matte nudes that retails at $40.

shadows

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland