Respected Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice One Day only (7/12/16)

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@MissSugarKane wrote:

I am ordering it. I never even considered it at the $50 price on her site but this price is much more doable. 

Yes I've bought it a few times now but I've never paid full price, lol.

How long does a tube last? Is this something that we would need to purchase frequently?

@Iwantcoffee like @SilleeMee me said, it is a targeted treatment so if you only use a drop for certain areas like Paula mentioned, it will last you quite awhile. I will double check to see how long one lasted me but I know it was at least a couple months using it once and sometimes twice a day. At first I thought I ran out after just a short time, like a month and a half but it turns out the pump was being stubborn and once I got it working again, I had at least another month out of it. I think the 90 day AD will be about right if you are using it just on the areas I mentioned.

If you want to use it all over, you will go through it more quickly BUT it spreads easily so start off with just a drop and that should be enough to cover all around the eyes, 11 area and around the mouth/lips. Just for giggles, I tried to see how much I would need to spread all over my face and to drops was plenty- was even able to bring it a bit down my neck. Smiley Happy

Thanks, HappyDaze! I decided not to order as it will get expensive to continue buying.

@Iwantcoffee I just checked and the last one, using once sometimes twice a day in the areas I mentioned lasted about 5 months. $37 for 5 months doesn't seem like much at all to me but I guess we all have our level of comfort financially. Smiley Happy

The one time only price is good for one year with auto-ship every 90 days . Retail is $50.00 on her site. That would be one product in a routine so it gets expensive.

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Iwantcoffee I just checked and the last one, using once sometimes twice a day in the areas I mentioned lasted about 5 months. $37 for 5 months doesn't seem like much at all to me but I guess we all have our level of comfort financially. Smiley Happy

The one time only price is good for one year with auto-ship every 90 days . Retail is $50.00 on her site. That would be one product in a routine so it gets expensive.

True but I've never paid full price for it- always $40 or less but I do understand some may consider that to be expensive.

Trusted Contributor

I picked it up last night on autodelievery (just in case...) for my lips.  My lip lines aren't visible to anyone but me yet, but I've been noticing that they've arrived...I figure the sooner I start to treat them, the better.   

Thanks for the idea @HappyDaze.  I missed all of the presentations yesterday and it wasn't until I was winding down at 10: last night that I saw these posts and quickly placed my order for the ODO.  

I know I'm late to the table, but for those of you that felt two BHAs were too much, try it on your BODY.  Hands, feet...it is not expensive in the TSV (my goodness, 8 ounces of the BHA!?!) and my face isn't the only place I see myself aging.  With the price of the TSV, I feel like I can splurge on my hands, shoulders, arms...

Trusted Contributor

I've been wanting to try this, but couldn't justify $50 on her site. The ODO price is right up my alley. I also got the TSV. I tried the BHA on my legs the other day, but I think I used too much because my legs got a little itchy (sensitive skin). I'll try again in a few days with less

Honored Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I picked it up last night on autodelievery (just in case...) for my lips.  My lip lines aren't visible to anyone but me yet, but I've been noticing that they've arrived...I figure the sooner I start to treat them, the better.   

Thanks for the idea @HappyDaze.  I missed all of the presentations yesterday and it wasn't until I was winding down at 10: last night that I saw these posts and quickly placed my order for the ODO.  

I know I'm late to the table, but for those of you that felt two BHAs were too much, try it on your BODY.  Hands, feet...it is not expensive in the TSV (my goodness, 8 ounces of the BHA!?!) and my face isn't the only place I see myself aging.  With the price of the TSV, I feel like I can splurge on my hands, shoulders, arms...

@Mrsq2022 you are welcome! I almost missed out on it too. And I am like you regarding the lip lines- no one really noticed them but me but that is all that matters, isn't it? Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I am defintly going to add this to my regimen. I have frown lines and want to see if it works. The price is great on qvc. The resist package I want is out of stock. It's cheaper to get the packaged together. Does anyone know when there might be another 20%,
Respected Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:
I am defintly going to add this to my regimen. I have frown lines and want to see if it works. The price is great on qvc. The resist package I want is out of stock. It's cheaper to get the packaged together. Does anyone know when there might be another 20%,

-------

I would suggest making regular online searches for coupon codes. I get all the PC emails, but I have found codes I didn't know about just floating around that have worked.  I recently came across a 15% off with free shipping code that I used. I would also sign up on their website.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday wrote:

@ccassaday currently there is a coupon code out there for $15 off $75 plus free shipping. That is 20% off but not sure if you hae $75 worth of stuff you need to buy.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks. I was going to order the 7 piece resist kit. I think I will wait until a actual 20% off. I still need to use up what I have. I signed up for emails.
Honored Contributor

Today is July 25th.  Started using this product on the 19th. There is no way I can write a review this early on. BUT there is someone who already wrote a review for this after using it just two days!  Really???!!Woman Frustrated