Respected Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice One Day only (7/12/16)

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Funloving,

Yes, I do the chem exfoliation daily. I alternate eod with bha and aha. My skin loves it.Woman Happy I also do dermarolling.

@SilleeMee-

That's great!  At some point I'd love to pick your brain on dermarolling.  I haven't been able to bring myself to that point even though it's proven to produce collagen when properly done with a high quality roller and correct needle size.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Funloving,

I don't know how you feel about holistic approaches to beauty but may I suggest this book about rolling: HOLISTIC MICRONEEDLING by Anthony Kingston. 

The book is great. He has a website,  whitelotus dot com, where he features some awesome products to use with rolling. His serums are good even if you don't roll.  Hope you get a chance to check it out.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Funloving,

I don't know how you feel about holistic approaches to beauty but may I suggest this book about rolling: HOLISTIC MICRONEEDLING by Anthony Kingston. 

The book is great. He has a website,  whitelotus dot com, where he features some awesome products to use with rolling. His serums are good even if you don't roll.  Hope you get a chance to check it out.Woman Happy

Awesome @SilleeMee !   Thanks so much. Of course I'll check it out!

I'm open to holistic and complimentary therapies along with western medicine, especially w/ a breast cancer dx in 2011. 

I've been open-minded in other areas certainly not as dire before & now.  For instance oil pulling to bay having teeth pulled.  It served me VERY well for a good year and a half b4 the inevitable. Smiley Surprised

Here's hoping our PC product works as well as possible for all of us. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@HappyDaze

Newbie here! How do I use this in conjuction with her TSV?

@KingstonsMom 

I only use the bha in the TSV but I do use another serum and a moisturizer or SPF moisturizer. I first use the BHA on dry, clean skin. I almost always wait a bit after using the BHA before I apply the other items. Next I use this line minimizer in targeted areas- all around my eyes (even eye lids!), over my lips and outside of my lip line and the area where you get 11 lines (between the eyes) because my mama actually has horizontal fine lines there (not 11's!) and I'm trying to prevent them, lol. This is a very lightweight serum so it should go before thicker serums and moisturizers. Then I apply my other serum/vitamin C combo and then, of course, SPF.

HTH!

@HappyDaze...glad I read your post! I've been using the line firming serum after my other Resist Antioxidant Concentrate serum, but I've wondered if it was the wrong order. I've  always read "thinnest to thickest" in skin care application order. I will start putting it on before my other Resist serum.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.