Valued Contributor

Paula's Choice BHA Free Shipping Today Only

Just got an email that says it's for today only.

Valued Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice BHA Free Shipping Today Only

Forgot to add this is on QVC not her website and it's still at the reduced price.

Trusted Contributor

At her website, 15% off plus free shipping.  Much better than QVC price.

Honored Contributor

@henderson wrote:

At her website, 15% off plus free shipping.  Much better than QVC price.

I'd have to do the math, but the QVC deal includes a deluxe sample that I think is one ounce. I have a feeling that it is a better deal. But anyone interested should use a calculator.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

I see the free shipping is still going on today. The Q's deal is a better deal than on Paula's site. On Paula's site with the discount costs 32.80 and the Q's with tax came out to 27.46. I think I'm getting this as I tried the 1 oz bottle to see if I liked it and I love it. I haven't even put a dent in it as I use a few drops but I think I'll get it now since I don't think I'll get a better deal anytime soon.

Trusted Contributor

Two days ago I received my first sample order of the products she shared on TV. Haven't used anything of hers before, and I don't know why. Probably because I have many types and/or sample kits from other products.

I was immensely surprised at how well this moisturized and cleansed face. I have ultra dry skin and found two applications of this to be very delightful and very moisturizing! So happy, because I have many other much more expensive products that don't do as well as this longer than a couple of days. If it keeps working this well, I will become a convert for sure!

Frequent Contributor

Been wanting to try this product. Loved seeing the presentation and of course the price. Also, glad I can use with the products already in my cabinet.