Honored Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly is a rep for Beauty Blender

She talked too fast for me.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

She talked too fast for me.

She always spoke fast.  I do think she presents well.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

I always liked Patti as a host and never understood all the hate she got from this board.  So very happy for her in her new venture and glad she is now on HSN.

Honored Contributor

She looked great and so happy she as kept the weight off.  Patti worked very hard to get it off and as most of us know it is just as hard to keep weight off.

Glad to see her again.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Contributor

I seen her too. I thought she looked horrible! She lost TOOO much weight. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thought Patti Reilly was a terrible host...(didn't really care what weight she was at at the time).............she had issues...hope she never returns to the Q

Respected Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Thought Patti Reilly was a terrible host...(didn't really care what weight she was at at the time).............she had issues...hope she never returns to the Q

@kelsey17

Careful or you'll be accused of being both mean and jealous.

I didn't care for either.  She acted like a giddy school girl when she hosted with the guys from Clark's and Cottage Farms.

Honored Contributor

@OriginalRiv wrote:

Riv, so nice to see you here, of course we know each other from the HSN BB, you are from upstate NY and we spoke of Wegmans a lot, we now have 2 Weg in my area in MD now, welcome!!  It has been probably over 10 years since the HSN BB was so popular in its original form. I still go over there, but it is very quiet, not quiet over here. I still see DISGO posting over there. Thanks for telling me who you are.  Shel

**Yes HSN BB and still in Upstate NY good memory!!  Awww I remember Disgo. We all had some good times on that board. I stopped going on the HSN BB only occasional now if something peaks my interest for Trish Mcevoy or maybe crafting. Times have changed so much with now the You Tube make up tutorials,Facebook beauty groups, and Makeup blogs. I remember you always posted about Oil free products and always gave us good advice! I have been watching the Beauty IQ station and have particpated in a few online group chats while watching the hosts Elise and Alberti. It is alot of fun. :-)

Your memory is great too, I still prefer oil free products, at 64, my skin is still oily. Keep posting please, you will be a welcome addition here. I also post quite a bit on the TV Forum here. I have Comcast and we dont get the IQ Channel, I am better off not getting it!!!

Respected Contributor

Dang -- her arms are muscular. 

I always like Patti.  Good to see her again.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I would disagree.  She always came prepared. She kind of lost it a bit towards the end, but before that, she was stellar.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"