Honored Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly is a rep for Beauty Blender

@Shelbelle wrote:

Former Q host, Kim Parrish was on the Q last night with a beauty item too. Sarah Anderson is the former Evine host, now a host on HSN.

Wow I thought that Kim Parrish had a clothing line. It seems like I remember seeing her on Evine quite a while ago with a clothing line? no? I really liked her as a host.........

Honored Contributor

I always liked Kim Parish.  I also liked her line of clothes and purchased several items in her line.  Wonder what happened to her and her line?

Esteemed Contributor

OH Lordy, Patti Reilly and Lisa Robinson... like two bad pennies they always seem to show up somewhere.Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

@circles wrote:

I just went over to watch the video with Patti on it...she looks a lot different then when she left the Q....I was glad she left...

I felt sorry for the model...when both Patti and the other woman was sponging her face at the same time...the model looked a bit terrified...haha...poor thing...

circles, just curious where you watched this video? I just went to HSN's page and went to items recently on air for the 1am show & the presentation for the Beauty Blender seems to be an old one with Connie Craig as the host & not Patti as the vendor. 

I am just coming on the boards this morning...so i don't know if you have seen her....if you go to the program guide...then the 1am show...the beauty blender sponge...and there is the host and Patti...

Super Contributor

Patti looks beautiful. She is radiant and glowing. She takes care of herself.

Honored Contributor

She's on now and she appears to be ageless. I think she's even thinner then when she was on QVC. Wasn't she using a low carb diet? Apparently, it really does work! She is glowing....

Honored Contributor

Kim Parrish was selling the Crepe Erase on the Q, same item as on the informmercial, with Jane Seymour, I think.

Contributor

Waving hi to Shelbelle Smiley Happy  Its been a long time I have posted on here. Its good to see you on here!

Respected Contributor

Oh my, IMHO she looks botoxed and filled to the max. Her face ddn't move.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

I watched the video... I think Patti did a GREAT job!  She's a really good presenter. 

Congrats to Patti! 

Too bad to see ladies here stooping to putting someone down like this. 

For those ladies who compliment and do anything but put down, you're CLASS acts! 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!