Super Contributor
On 1/2/2014 SilentDance said:
On 1/1/2014 bljed said:
On 1/1/2014 SilentDance said:

btw, I've been using this stuff and it's really very good. It's my new favorite product.

http://www.philosophy.com/skin-care-exfoliators-and-peels/the-microdelivery-enzyme-peel,en_US,pd.htm...

Smiley Happy

Looks nice. i used to use the 2-step vitamin C/peptide peel and it was fabulous. I got visible results. I stopped using it after the rosacea issue which seems to be barely an issue anymore. The JM powder/scrub is on my wish list.

Tough cosmetic love can hurt a bit....{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Ouch, sorry!

I have to look into the jm powder scrub, don't think I read about it. What do you think of this JM "milk" stuff. It looks like watered down argan oil, I can't figure it out. Eh, I'm using up any JM argan oil that I have on my hair.

Probably the rosacea is a non-issue because you are using things that agree with you. That's good and it's all trial and error.

TM is all packed up and ready to go. I was reading comments about it on HSN and there are thoughts about it just like ours, so I know I am doing the right thing. Packed up my Fossil with all small travel products and I found quite a bit of stuff. Laura Mercier, Nars, Buxom etc. It's working out well and will be ready to go for over nighters.

The "holding area" - I love that!!!

I'm glad you found your brush. I couldn't find my UD good karma cream shadow brush either, but found it this morning. I looked in the same place three time and didn't see it, and it showed up there this morning. Those UD brushes sure know how to move themselves around. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Ready for the snow...it looks like you might get ht harder than we will. I dread this time of year. Arghhh!!!

Smiley Happy

Ugh, I'm so bummed about the storm. I doubt UPS will deliver my Sephora palettes tomorrow and I'll have to wait until Monday! Wanted to play with it all this weekend. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Probably the rosacea is a non-issue because you are using things that agree with you. That's good and it's all trial and error

--yes, extremely simple skin care. I've added some PC products with great results as well. I LOVE her hydrating mask. Winter HG for certain. She also makes everything suitable for the eye area so no extra money spent on eye creams.

--As for the JM product its definately pricey. I'd like to check it out because she does have some really nice products. My big issue with her line has been not being to get a shade match in any of her facial color products. I also hate the blush sticks. They irritate my cheeks and never looked natural. Love her body butter, argan oil (not just her's)and the coconut gelee blushes work well. Like many lines I pick and choose what works.

Not sure about the ingredients but there does seem to be a couple of things in it that might give it a boost. People like myself who get dehydrated skin tend to appreciate more options. My concern might be the citric acid. Found this which is interesting. Sounds like the propranediol might just like a binder. Found this.

http://roninc.com/bulkformulations/skinmilks.html

The "glyceryls" in the product seem to act as skin conditioning agents.

So, the argan "milk" is interesting and I would like to try it. Might keep skin calm, hydrated. Interesting how the phosphatidylglycerol may act on UV exposure.

Super Contributor

http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/miscellaneous/citric-acid

Ok now I really want to try the milk. May I, I don't have much for skincare.....????

Super Contributor
On 1/2/2014 bljed said:

http://www.paulaschoice.com/cosmetic-ingredient-dictionary/definition/miscellaneous/citric-acid

Ok now I really want to try the milk. May I, I don't have much for skincare.....????

Absolutely, we must get you settled in skin care.

Citric acid like other chemicals can lose their potency if not packaged correctly. Not sure how this is packaged, but I am sure it's a pump.

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor
On 1/2/2014 bljed said:
On 1/1/2014 bljed said:
On 1/1/2014 SilentDance said:

btw, I've been using this stuff and it's really very good. It's my new favorite product.

http://www.philosophy.com/skin-care-exfoliators-and-peels/the-microdelivery-enzyme-peel,en_US,pd.htm...

Smiley Happy

Looks nice. i used to use the 2-step vitamin C/peptide peel and it was fabulous. I got visible results. I stopped using it after the rosacea issue which seems to be barely an issue anymore. The JM powder/scrub is on my wish list.

Tough cosmetic love can hurt a bit....{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Ouch, sorry!

I have to look into the jm powder scrub, don't think I read about it. What do you think of this JM "milk" stuff. It looks like watered down argan oil, I can't figure it out. Eh, I'm using up any JM argan oil that I have on my hair.

Probably the rosacea is a non-issue because you are using things that agree with you. That's good and it's all trial and error.

TM is all packed up and ready to go. I was reading comments about it on HSN and there are thoughts about it just like ours, so I know I am doing the right thing. Packed up my Fossil with all small travel products and I found quite a bit of stuff. Laura Mercier, Nars, Buxom etc. It's working out well and will be ready to go for over nighters.

The "holding area" - I love that!!!

I'm glad you found your brush. I couldn't find my UD good karma cream shadow brush either, but found it this morning. I looked in the same place three time and didn't see it, and it showed up there this morning. Those UD brushes sure know how to move themselves around. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Ready for the snow...it looks like you might get ht harder than we will. I dread this time of year. Arghhh!!!

Smiley Happy

Ugh, I'm so bummed about the storm. I doubt UPS will deliver my Sephora palettes tomorrow and I'll have to wait until Monday! Wanted to play with it all this weekend. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

--Same here. Sephora has been slow with my orders lately, so I have no idea when I will see BIB. I also got two MAC items in under the 1/1 wire, so I am expecting that too.

--yes, extremely simple skin care. I've added some PC products with great results as well. I LOVE her hydrating mask. Winter HG for certain. She also makes everything suitable for the eye area so no extra money spent on eye creams.

--Her products and website are helpful.

--As for the JM product its definately pricey. I'd like to check it out because she does have some really nice products. My big issue with her line has been not being to get a shade match in any of her facial color products. I also hate the blush sticks. They irritate my cheeks and never looked natural. Love her body butter, argan oil (not just her's)and the coconut gelee blushes work well. Like many lines I pick and choose what works.

--I still think her Protect and Perfect (orig formula is great) but I haven't had any luck with anything else in makeup. I like the hand cream and the intensive cream too.

Not sure about the ingredients but there does seem to be a couple of things in it that might give it a boost. People like myself who get dehydrated skin tend to appreciate more options. My concern might be the citric acid. Found this which is interesting. Sounds like the propranediol might just like a binder. Found this.

http://roninc.com/bulkformulations/skinmilks.html

The "glyceryls" in the product seem to act as skin conditioning agents.

So, the argan "milk" is interesting and I would like to try it. Might keep skin calm, hydrated. Interesting how the phosphatidylglycerol may act on UV exposure.

--I think it's worth the try.

--Just came from the post office. I wanted the box out of the house before the snow storm and before I thought about changing my mind. It would be insane for me to keep that planner unless I was limited in makeup and/or over the moon for it. I think the eyeliner is a real PITA to remove too. I'm done being curious with the line, but no regrets for trying it.

--It's going to be a long winter without buying stuff to play with. {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

--Same here. Sephora has been slow with my orders lately, so I have no idea when I will see BIB. I also got two MAC items in under the 1/1 wire, so I am expecting that too

Yes, it does seem like they've been slower.

--I still think her Protect and Perfect (orig formula is great) but I haven't had any luck with anything else in makeup. I like the hand cream and the intensive cream too

She does have some good products. I'm always interested to see whats new within the line.

I'm thinking of trying the hair care TS from HSN. I've been using the same shampoo for eons and noticed the products get good reviews on Sephora. I could use my $10 coupon as well.

I tried to take my box to the post office after work but they were on lunch break and I did not feel like going back on slippery roads. Wish I could have taken care of it.

You probably will not regret your return. You need to love it and if you regret not having a planner later down the road you can buy one with better shades. I really think you would have liked the shadow palette and nude lipstick in my Rose Quartz planner.

Super Contributor
On 1/2/2014 bljed said:

Absolutely, we must get you settled in skin care.

Citric acid like other chemicals can lose their potency if not packaged correctly. Not sure how this is packaged, but I am sure it's a pump.

Smiley Happy

I wonder if qvc will have this? Of course doubtfully with free shipping like Sephora. I'm in need of more daytime hydration. I wonder if I could apply this in the morning or if they suggest it for night?

Super Contributor
On 1/2/2014 bljed said:

She does have some good products. I'm always interested to see whats new within the line.

--I am too, some I am willing to try and some not.

I'm thinking of trying the hair care TS from HSN. I've been using the same shampoo for eons and noticed the products get good reviews on Sephora. I could use my $10 coupon as well.

--Have you ever smelled her products? The scents are very strong. As far as Monoi goes, last year I tossed some TBS Monoi products because the scent was suffocating. I would proceed with caution if you are not big on fragrance.

I tried to take my box to the post office after work but they were on lunch break and I did not feel like going back on slippery roads. Wish I could have taken care of it.

---When I get something in my head I have to take care of it. I didn't want to spend any time at post office today, but I was lucky and the crowd came in after me.

Smiley Happy

You probably will not regret your return. You need to love it and if you regret not having a planner later down the road you can buy one with better shades. I really think you would have liked the shadow palette and nude lipstick in my Rose Quartz planner.

Valued Contributor
Happy New Year to Silent, bljed and nunu! May 2014 be a good year for us all! Smiley Happy
Super Contributor
On 1/2/2014 bow regard said: Happy New Year to Silent, bljed and nunu! May 2014 be a good year for us all! Smiley Happy

Happy New Year to you as well!! Yes, I hope its a good year for all of us. Kiss

Super Contributor
On 1/2/2014 bljed said: <p style="color: #434343; font-family: Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; text-align: left; background-color: #f2f2f2;"> She does have some good products. I'm always interested to see whats new within the line.

<p style="color: #434343; font-family: Arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; text-align: left; background-color: #f2f2f2;"> --I am too, some I am willing to try and some not.<br />

--Have you ever smelled her products? The scents are very strong. As far as Monoi goes, last year I tossed some TBS Monoi products because the scent was suffocating. I would proceed with caution if you are not big on fragrance.<br />

---When I get something in my head I have to take care of it. I didn't want to spend any time at post office today, but I was lucky and the crowd came in after me.

Smiley Happy<br />

<br />

<br />

Silent- I decided not to order the hair care due to comments of its 'overwhelming fragrance'. It will probably give me dandruff or those horrible red raw patches that some products have.

My Sephora package arrived today and wow, everything has exceeded my expectations. Both palettes have gorgeous shades!! Now I only hope I can apply them nicely enough. Sometimes I have wondered if my problem at times isn't more the application than the shades. The set and illuminate Stila powder looks nice too. You grind it like those Smashbox ones. I cannot see any shimmer particles in it although 1/3 of the color is like a soft light bronze shimmer. It mixes with pink and this neutral fleshy shade to create a very soft pinkish toned shade. Seriously, this MUST set me on a shadow no-buy. That has been my weakest area. I'll probably set aside the Stila palette for spring and play with the Chocolate Bar first. Smells yum yum like cocoa.

Trish products went back today. I'm sorry that did not work out but it was best returned.

Ok, that MAC blush is very poorly pigmented and may also go back. I tried the stippling brush and cannot get this stuff to show up. Amazing given that I'm fair. I thought it was on ok yesterday and just a few hours while out realized it looked like I had NO blush on. I stumbled upon this while checking something else out. Looks like I'm not alone.

http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/12/mac-dusk-extra-dimension-blush-review-swatches.html#more-10096...