Super Contributor
On 2/1/2014 PerriTwins said:

I think you are thinking of "Pinkberry". Smiley Happy I have both Pinkberry and Crystal Pink. I like Crystal Pink better.

Hi PT,

That's it and I think I got that color in my last GWP. I think Crystal Pink is cool and Pinkberry warm.

Smiley Happy

Contributor
On 1/29/2014 SilentDance said:

PT, Enjoy your bag! I wish I could get the money back I spent on Isomers. lol

Heh heh, I knew you'd understand my Isomers reference point. LOL. Well, to be fair I do like quite a number of its products. I did use up quite a number of bottles, but I also overbought and have a lot left - they are still waiting for me to use them... but my naughty roving eye has been distracted a lot of times. LOL. For the next couple of months, I'm gonna experiment with NCN products. I just calculated my total haul from NCN in Jan alone... $400 plus... I'm falling into my own old trap again... Let's hope that by my next birthday, I don't look a day older than today. LOL

Contributor
On 2/1/2014 SilentDance said:

I think you are thinking of "Pinkberry". Smiley Happy I have both Pinkberry and Crystal Pink. I like Crystal Pink better.

Hi PT,

That's it and I think I got that color in my last GWP. I think Crystal Pink is cool and Pinkberry warm.

Smiley Happy

All my EL lipsticks are from the Coach pouches (I got the silver and gold ones) or the two EL blockbusters.

Super Contributor
On 1/29/2014 SilentDance said:

PT, Enjoy your bag! I wish I could get the money back I spent on Isomers. lol

Heh heh, I knew you'd understand my Isomers reference point. LOL. Well, to be fair I do like quite a number of its products. I did use up quite a number of bottles, but I also overbought and have a lot left - they are still waiting for me to use them... but my naughty roving eye has been distracted a lot of times. LOL. For the next couple of months, I'm gonna experiment with NCN products. I just calculated my total haul from NCN in Jan alone... $400 plus... I'm falling into my own old trap again... Let's hope that by my next birthday, I don't look a day older than today. LOL

lol

The only product I really ended up liking and using was a discontinued one "uncircle."

They say the new neck firming cream is the same, but I dont' think so.

PT, I am sure you won't look a day older. Birthday and Winter blahs, stink!

Smiley Happy

Contributor

Hi PT,

Smiley Happy

All my EL lipsticks are from the Coach pouches (I got the silver and gold ones) or the two EL blockbusters.

I know u both are sick and tired of it, but my fave lipstick from EL is Tiger Eye. Smiley Tongue

Super Contributor

Hi PT,

Smiley Happy

I know u both are sick and tired of it, but my fave lipstick from EL is Tiger Eye. Smiley Tongue

I think they may have finally retired Tiger Eye from the GWP. Call me crazy but I love EL "beige."

Smiley Happy

Contributor

Check this out! This girl is so adventurous and funny!

http://gatita.pixnet.net/blog/post/49680524

Super Contributor

Check this out! This girl is so adventurous and funny!

http://gatita.pixnet.net/blog/post/49680524

Its like artwork on her face!

BTW Macys has Tiger Eye so I'm not sure if it is discontinued. You might want to stock pile in case...

Super Contributor

I think they may have finally retired Tiger Eye from the GWP. Call me crazy but I love EL "beige."

++SilentDance-EL doesn't have a lot of nudes but what they have tend to be much nicer than a lot of other nudes out there IMO. Looks like there is some in the new collection. I think one called Vanilla or something?? I saw it online and thought you might like it. You are one of the few on earth that can wear a nude lip. LOL

Somehow I'm going to have to check out the EL lipsticks in person before I would even think of ordering online. I would want to be 100% sure-hopefully they'll have the gwp up at some point. One in a while online information has been 'off'.

I really hope hsn irons out your return issue. Its way too pricey to even consider not worrying about and that is not the point. You used their return label, returned it on time and it was scanned into the postal system. They should have some sort of insurance with the postal system for situations like this. Its a postal system error and should NOT be put upon the customer.

Really hope the gpw lipstick is not Crystal Pink or Pinkberry. I realize that my expectations are totally unrealistic.

Contributor
The lip color for the currrent EL gwp at NM is Candy while at Bon ton, it is Pinkberry. Sorry to break this bad news to u! That girl is hilarious to try out the makeup `designs' of the olden times. If u look at her makeup and the women in the paintings, her imitation is pretty good. Thank God i don't live during those times, i am not fond of some of the Brows shapes..