Honored Contributor

Hi, @peace6576. I ended up with a makeup pro at Sephora for a match in this foundation. I was interested in it after reading so many positive reviews. She must have gone through four or five before hitting on my match.

It's 260 Bisque (N) -- for medium-light skin with neutral undertones. "Neutral" varies from company to company and  even within one company's line. I've seen cool and warm labeled as "neutral." But many of them have a yucky gray undertone.

The 260, once blended, is a flattering shade for me. Not cool, not warm, but definitely a tone that makes me look alive instead of gray or pinky or orange.

Unlike many sticks, it is not heavy or greasy at all. It's light but gives excellent coverage. It is what I would call a satin matte finish -- not dewy but not dry.

If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them if I can.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Good grief, @peace6576I just realized that this wasn't really OT at all. I thought I was posting on another thread. Darn, I hate getting old. Oh, well, I'll keep it here anyway.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Thank you so much! I will defintely check out that shade next time I am out and about. I have the hardest time finding something that is truly neutral and doesn't turn orangey on me.