Super Contributor

Happy Daze: I feel somewhat offended by your post. I never saw your response regarding the fact that the sunscreen I got was also a chemical one. My mother has Parkinsons Disease and ever since my dad died I have been her full time caretaker. I am not always on the boards everyday. I enjoy being on the boards, it's a release from all the stress of being a full time caretaker. I did not put you on "ignore". I don't even know what that means or how to do it. I do appreciate your telling me that the one you use is a TOTAL PHYSICAL SUNSCREEN. When I reorder I will get that one. I heard lots of good comments on the tinted one but did not want the tint. Their SPF numbers are kind of weird, SPF 46, SPF 47. Why not just SPF 45, SPF 50? Anyway, please do not take offense that I did not respond. I just remembered today that I posted that and had not gone back to my history to see the answers. Please don't be mad at me. Life is too short and I can use all the friends I can get right now with all the stress I'm under. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}