Respected Contributor

Re: PUR minerals 4-in-1 pressed powder foundation- any users?

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze

I see you and @SilleeMee have already discussed coverage.  She's right about control of coverage.. but it won't be quite as sheer as Baked Elements when applied with a brush, IMO.  So this may not be for you.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

My Mom uses it and loves it. It does not look powdery on her. She is in the tan which is a neutral shade. I tryed it a few yrs. back but the shade

med. was too golden for my neutral tone and the tan was too dark. I am more of a light/med  and the coverage depends on the brush..I bought pur minerals flat top chisel brush which works well for a medium coverage.I used a larger fluffy powder brush for a light coverage. I still have that brush and love it for some blushes I have that aren't as pigmentated. It was 4yrs. ago since I tryed it but as I am reading thru the comments, it looks like that have added more shades.

Honored Contributor

I can wear either Tan or Medium Dark, tan in the winter and possibly Med Dark in the summer. Tan works best for me though, it is a nice foundation and I do have the chisel brush which is really nice as well. I remember purchasing this makeup when they were on Evine, or rather Shopnbc at that time I believe. They had the best prices and put together the best kits, not sure why they are no longer on there,the vendor was really sweet, and showed all kinds of tips. I am going to look at this line when I am in Ulta again!

Respected Contributor

This foundation has been in my arsenal for what seems like forever! I really like it. I am a light to medium and use the light foundation.

During the winter I can use PUR Light alone, but I have discovered that if I mix it with my IT Cosmetics Celebration foundation I get a perfect skin match AND the finish looks amazing.

This a a go to when I need to be out the door really fast or super casual, I don't even need extra cover up with it. It's a good one!

My estimation is that is runs slightly darker than some Lights.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield