Trusted Contributor

Everything I've used from this line has been excellent.

Respected Contributor

I'm passing on this kit because I use Retin A, have Dr Denise's pads and Paulas Choice Pads, both of which I love. As for the night cream I have many that I now use and love and my skin looks great so no need for his TSV. 

Honored Contributor

like PTR, LOVE his products.

my favorites are his masks (especially the mud mask and his gold mask) and his unwrinkle peel pads.

they are staples in my skincare routine.

my 24 year old daughter likes some of his products also.

i am getting this TSV.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Although I like the retinol product and would like to try the new pads, th he jar packaging for the night cream is keeping me from ordering.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma  You're correct about PTR having his hand in everything, but he was a jewelry designer first as was his family. If you're relying to sell skincare in print ads, IMO, you don't take an entire page to pose w/ a photo of yourself. Feature the product. 

Super Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@susandee  Re: TSV, I had a concern that the products (all used at night) seemed like they'd be overkill and/or irritating. The pads exfoliate, then retinal on exfoliated skin and the cream has some sort of acid in it. My face would be red as a beet!!!

My skin has survived harsh acne products when I was younger.  His products don't irritate me at all.  However, in the beginning, I alternated the pads and retinol each day for a few weeks.  Then after that I could use them together.  I probably could have done it right out of the gate, but I'm always cautious with new products.  

Esteemed Contributor

That model Coleen's face looks beet red in the video I was watching on BeautyIQ. She was using the peel pads. I don't think it looked good on her. And jar packaging with any cream, nope.

Valued Contributor
I like the retinol serum. I use it in the winter on my face neck and décolleté when my skin has trouble with retin-a, and on my body all the time (legs, arms). No irritation, but it does take a few seconds for it to soak in.
Valued Contributor

His Retinol is the absolute best. This price is a bargain. I buy the Retinol from his website. It is $75.00 alone.

I love the pads but have the Unwrinkle night cream. I debated over this and let it pass because I have his Retinol and night cream. I'll wait for when he has sales on his website for the individual products.

His products are the best. I've tried them all but no one has Retinol like his. It is like silk and doesn't cause any skin irritation. It firms my skin and gave it young texture. I'm 68.

As far as animal testing, I recall he explains on his website that he does not do animal testing but he cannot control testing on animals in other Countries.

Honored Contributor

@jazzbabe wrote:

Although I like the retinol product and would like to try the new pads, th he jar packaging for the night cream is keeping me from ordering.

That is one thing I wish he'd change.  I'd rather have it in two tubes.  I'll make sure to use one of those tiny "spatulas" to get the portion out and then I'll close the lid tightly. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"