Contributor

Hello principal secret users, are you out there? I have strayed away for awhile & now I'm thinking about going back. Tried everything out there & everything is breaking me out. Tried several items from Paula's Choice also & couldn't use & I ended up sending them back. I did belong to the club so I will probably rejoin again for the convenience of mixing & matching. Thought there was something out there better but if there is, I haven't found it yet. Smile

Honored Contributor

The Principal Secret is her plastic surgeon husband. If the product works for you then continue with it but what I am saying is most of these celebrity women selling skincare had facelifts because they have the money to do and keep it up.

kindness is strength
Contributor

Kat, Cat, may I ask what skincare you are using?

Contributor

i have used her products for years, and find they are the best for me...i've tried a few others, but now stayed on this for years...i belong to her club and get auto-orders...great prices.

Super Contributor

Hi Beachbunny! I did the same thing. Used PS for a long time then strayed to try other things. I came back because my skin has become very sensitive and when I try new things I break out like crazy. I am currently using the RECLAIM line and like it. The Advanced line is still offered if you prefer that. I love the way my skin looks - refreshed and glowing. The Advanced line is a little more limited in what they offer. Not sure why they discontinued the Advanced Night Cream. That always seemed to be very popular. The Advanced Continuous Moisture only has an SPF 8. Wish they would up that to at least SPF 15. Great product otherwise to really hydrate your skin. I belong to the club too. Can't beat those prices! HTH.

Respected Contributor
On 8/26/2014 KatCat1 said:

The Principal Secret is her plastic surgeon husband. If the product works for you then continue with it but what I am saying is most of these celebrity women selling skincare had facelifts because they have the money to do and keep it up.

She divorced him years ago. Did he really work on his own wife? It's so obvious she's had work, just like Tova, Christie Brinkley, Cindy Crawford, Dr. Dennese, etc.......
Contributor

Hi Poppet1. I used the Reclaim also. I think I will be going back because my skin too is so sensitive & everything that I've tried is breaking me out. I can't use anything that has any perfume in it. I will be rejoining her club. She might have had some work done but so has everybody else that has a skin care line. LOL..

Super Contributor

Do you have a favorite PS mask? I really like the Age Breaker Eznyme Mask & Peel. My skin is so soft and glowing after.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I still use pieces from her line: Reclaim cleanser & buffing exfoliant; eye serum & cream, and the Radiance pen for visual effect.

Contributor

Hi Poppet, I still use the advanced enzyme mask & peel. It is the same as the age breaker but you get twice as much. I wonder how long the shelf life is for this item? I've had mine a while because it seems to last forever. Do you like the reclaim day cream better than the ultra cultured cream?