Honored Contributor

Posted in Fashion but meant for Beauty. Anyone able to switch it over to Beauty Forum? Thanks for help.

Respected Contributor

Re: POSTED TO FASHION IN ERROR

@Shanus

Having high credentials in Queen of Mistakes, I can help. 

a. copy your post over at Fashion.  Then delete your post.  (you'll see that option)

b. start a new post here. (double check you're indeed in beauty) 

c. hit paste & send 

Viola.  You've removed the post in Fashion & created it here instead.

Honored Contributor

@Funloving. Was a little too high tech for my computer skill set. @birdwoman came to my rescue. Thanks.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus,  If you start a thread in one forum and want it moved, there's a simple solution.    Just click/tap "report inappropriate" on your own original post and in the description box explain to the Q Social Team that you are the OP and you need to have the thread moved.    This gets the attention of the moderator(s) on duty and they usually help us out pretty quickly, moving the original thread so there won't be any duplicates.   You also can do this if you want to request that they delete a thread for you. 

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Funloving. Was a little too high tech for my computer skill set. @birdwoman came to my rescue. Thanks.

@Shanus

Sometime when you can't sleep give this a try.  I think you'll be surprised just how easy it is and doesn't require tech skills.  You could test it in a less frequented forum category. 

The main thing is you received help and resolved the problem thanks to @birdwoman.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Funloving wrote:

Shanus wrote:

@Shanus

Sometime when you can't sleep give this a try.  I think you'll be surprised just how easy it is and doesn't require tech skills.  You could test it in a less frequented forum category. 

The main thing is you received help and resolved the problem thanks to @birdwoman.

@Funloving,  (I meant to say...  I love your comment!   I have credentials in mistakes, too! 😜 )  It's a great tip, but it works only if there are no replies.   We don't have the abillty to delete a thread if others have posted responses.

I'm glad @Bird mama helped you out, @Shanus -- she's the best!   I hope this info will be helpful, too, in the future.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@dooBdoo wrote:

@Funloving wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus

@Funloving,  (I meant to say...  I love your comment!   I have credentials in mistakes, too! 😜 )  It's a great tip, but it works only if there are no replies.   We don't have the abillty to delete a thread if others have posted responses.

I'm glad @Bird mama helped you out, @Shanus -- she's the best!   I hope this info will be helpful, too, in the future.

@dooBdoo-

Good point as the thread originator- if someone responds you're pretty well sunk.   But...I love the way we're a family here and @Bird mama came to happily help out @Shanus.

That's why I love it here- a great group of very kind & helpful women prevails!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Funloving wrote:

dooBdoo wrote:

Funloving wrote:

Shanus wrote:

@Shanus

I'm glad @birdmama helped you out, @Shanus -- she's the best!   I hope this info will be helpful, too, in the future.

@dooBdoo-

Good point as the thread originator- if someone responds you're pretty well sunk.   But...I love the way we're a family here and @birdmama came to happily help out @Shanus.

That's why I love it here- a great group of very kind & helpful women prevails!  Smiley Happy

Hi, @Funloving!   I agree with you!   I think it can be easy to notice the very few posters online who are negative, yet they truly are in the minority.   The overwhelming majority of community members here are supportive, knowledgeable, and compassionate people -- many of whom are also so witty and inspirational -- and that's what keeps me coming back.   

I hope you and @Shanus have a lovely afternoon/evening!