Honored Contributor

I've seen PTR in magazine ads advertising his facial masks. Talk about photoshop! They've made him look like Tom Ford who is quite handsome. PTR's photos look nothing like he does when he appears on the Q. Have you seen the ads?

Esteemed Contributor

When he first began ,I liked him and his product . But since then he is all over the place and into everything. Makes me think he is just gropeing around looking for a quick buck on anything he can sell. 

He gets my thumbs down!......thats on both his products and his looks.......lol

Honored Contributor

yes... like what is going on with him? Some sort of male menopause.... he acts odd, looks different.... seems very off to me.

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

I met him once at a Beauty Bash.  He's a nice man.

I like his product line too--use many of his products.  His cleansers are awesome!!  I love several of them and his retinol fusion PM is a staple for me.

I actually think he looks great.  I wonder if he's still dating Charlie's ex?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

http://www.nytimes.com/1996/09/22/style/noreen-donovan-and-peter-t-roth.html

He has a jewelry background!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@winamac1  Yes. His parents (maybe grandparents, too) had a jewelry company and that's where he learned his craft. 

Esteemed Contributor

Well, he's better looking than Tom Ford, at least he has better hair! I think whatever cosmetic enhancement PTR has had done to his neck and jawline looks good too. It's not overdone at all.

There's one section of Sephora that I jokingly call the QVC wall as the various products next to each other are also all QVC vendors like Perricone, Kate Somerville, PTR, and Josie Maran. No bargains at the Canadian Sephora stores though.