Super Contributor

I am a hair care junkie.  I have used them all ojon, wen, alterna. nick, carols daughter. Aveda, Paul Mitchell etc.  I have oil scalp and dry ends, curly thick hair.  Ovation has solved my hair problems.  They call it cell therapy and its a 3pc system.  If interested they are at 

www.ovation.com.

Super Contributor

Re: Ovation hair care system

www.ovationhair.com

this is the correct site address

Respected Contributor

I have been curious about the Ovation products for some time.  Would you mind sharing your hair problems that Ovation has solved.  That would help me decide if I should finally give it a try.  Thanks.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Super Contributor

I have a very oily scalp with hair that tends to frizzy.  I have never had a system that cleans my scalp and does not dry my ends out.  My scalp is now clean and my ends are moisturized.

Super Contributor

check out the good reviews

Honored Contributor

I got the Mothers Day special Ovation set for under $40 thru the website that has the shampoo, conditioner and scalp treatment along with a heat protector spray and a  towel, about 3 weeks ago and still don't know if I see a difference. I have short straight highlighted hair that doesn't curl, it bends when I used my curling irons. This system is for hair that is colored. I use it every other day maybe every 2 days. I don't use the conditioner as it weighs down my hair and then use the heat protector on the off shampoo days to help with the "bending" process. I do love the smell but don't really know if it is doing much. I absolutely LOVED the old Ojon hair system before Denis sold the company. In fact I used it when I was all done with chemo and got my hair back--it helped so much. But now I think the new co changed the formula. So I'm afraid I'm no help here but would love to hear other comments.

Respected Contributor

You mentioned that you're not using the conditioner. I wonder if that's why you're not seeing results. Often a system or set is reliant on the use of all products. They typically work together to achieve the final result.