Respected Contributor

Re: Opinions on Regenerol kit??

I ordered the set...I got the 15% off. I felt the sizes were good and the retinol serum double size at 2oz. I used some volumagen and eye cream..Polish and cleanser before..so I'm pretty happy with the line. Thanks for the feedback and results on this Regenerol line.
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:
CONSULT BEAUTY HAS THE REGENEROL 3 PC SET ON PREFERRED PRICE...STILL HIGH SHIPPING. JUST WANTED TO HEAR YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR LINE...YOU THINK IT'S WORTH IT?? I CAN GET 15% OFF TOO..BUT ONLY BRINGS IT DOWN TO A TOTAL $95. STILL PRETTY HIGH BUT GOOD SIZES. LET ME KNOW KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...APPRECIATE!!

@Dazlin  I have no experience with any Consult Beaute products.   I'm from the camp who believes a retinoid and AHA or BHA shouldn't be used at the same time due to the fact that the effectiveness of each are dimished.  I believe a retinoid should be used at night and an AHA/BHA should be used in the morning, if someone wants both in their skincare routine.  Some of these Consult Beaute products have both combined in the same product so for me those aren't even worth a second look.  If I were to be interested in trying anything, I'd look for products that contain one or the other.  I also don't see the benefit of having Regenerol in a cleanser or peel since they're both rinsed off soon after application and don't have time for the proprietary ingredient to penetrate to the lower levels of the skin where the cell regeneration and collagen building takes place.  JMO

ETA - Remember what Dimitri has said about buying jars of water?  If you look at the ingredient decks for the majority of the CB products, water is the first ingredient in them.  

ITA

I'm not impressed with the "Dr.'s line".  I think it's a bunch of nonsense, and he isn't even putting most products in tubes that offer better stabilization.

The popular face wash was just ok.  I won't buy another one of his products--that was the only one I caved on due to a coupon.  I'd rather use Cerave!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I have a friend who is really up on ingredients etc and she does al ot of research on any products she uses and she really likes this line.

I'm really interested in the retinol products.but havent tried anything yet.