Honored Contributor

I am so impressed, I ordered the started kit, and my shade was sold out, so they refunded my money and are sending me free two other shades they think may work for me and the brightening elixir.....That is great customer service!!!!!!! I will post a review once I have received my order and given it a try!

Respected Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I am so impressed, I ordered the started kit, and my shade was sold out, so they refunded my money and are sending me free two other shades they think may work for me and the brightening elixir.....That is great customer service!!!!!!! I will post a review once I have received my order and given it a try!

Me too! I ordered two of them already because I thought the yellower now would be better in the summer with my bronzer. Love it!

Super Contributor

I ordered two samples today. Am anxious to hear you ladies reviews.

Trusted Contributor

I tried it for the second time today and so far, so good.  One thing I want to mention is that it's highly pigmented and all you need is the tiniest drop to start out with and then build drop by drop.  The company said it's formulated that way to prevent creasing - apply in thin layers.  I've squeezed out too much from my little pod both times, wasting a lot, so tomorrow I'm going to be really careful to just use a dot to start out with.

Respected Contributor

I also ordered the starter kit, Thanx for the info, hope it works, good reviews

Super Contributor

I am intrigued by the write ups but I'd love to hear from anyone who is more pink toned, please. Anything yellow doesn't translate well on my skin when it comes to concealer. What is the more peachy, apricoty or salmony hue? Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

What is onomie?

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze

An eye brightener + concealer.

They have a web site.  I think they are the only 2 products they sell.  They won an Allure award this year.

That said, I've used it and found it to be a make-up rather than a treatment for me.  I'm now using two Jurlique products that I love.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze

An eye brightener + concealer.

They have a web site.  I think this is they are the only 2 products they sell.  They won an Allure award this year.

That said, I've used it and found it to be a make-up rather than a treatment for me.  I'm now using two Jurlique products that I love.

@Drythe thank you! I knew I could count on you. Smiley Happy Heart

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze  Heart

Sorry for the typos, I'm trying to do too many things at once and not doing any of them well.

Love the cranberry guy!  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras