Esteemed Contributor
If you were to buy just one forming product to help with loose skin and lines around the mouth what would it be. I am happy with my skincare but am looking for a product for this area.
Honored Contributor

Definately A336945

strivectin deep wrinkle serum -  But this goes on the deep wrinkles, not all over.  The "SD" products are the most advanced, and there is an over all face cream as well.  This is for between the eyes "ll", nose to mouth, and forehead.

Strec

Esteemed Contributor

IMO one would be best off saving their money on creams and such and just spend it on lasers. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Honored Contributor

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

IMO one would be best off saving their money on creams and such and just spend it on lasers. 

Agree.    Most of my "lines" around my mouth were caused by extensive dental work...........I went for Juvederm.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor
DesertDi:

I have been toying with the idea of Juvederm. Is this something that will require maintenance? How often do you get this done? Do you also do Botox?
Trusted Contributor

I had Botox 7 days ago to "soften" the lines in my forehead and my crow's feet. It takes 2 weeks to see the full results. Last month I had Bolatera between my upper lip and nose and that took effect right away. I've had these injections before and was told they last 4-6 months, but mine lasted longer. 

Trusted Contributor
Does it hurt? And is it real expensive? Could I do these two procedures less than $500?
Honored Contributor

Dr. Sebagh Eye Firming Lift; shrink-wrap for the skin. Use it anywhere on your face. A little goes a LONG way. LOVE this stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

I've been using Avon's Dramatic Firming Cream on my jaw and neck for over 12 years -- started in my mid-50's -- and I don't have sagging skin.  My neck is as smooth as a baby's bottom and the skin on my jaw is tight.  If you'd rather use one of those expensive products, go right ahead.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@NativeJax wrote:
Does it hurt? And is it real expensive? Could I do these two procedures less than $500?

Not in my neck of the woods...I had Juvaderm injections (marionette lines) in 2006, the cost was $1200