Super Contributor

Once only coming up in SKINN show @ 11et

SET INCLUDES:
24-Hour Youth Preservation Cream Elite - 1.7 oz
"Take the Weekend Off" Purifying Overnight Leave-on Treatment - 1.7 oz

Hope this works! Never posted pics before!

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Once only coming up in SKINN show @ 11et

@luv2drive Thanks for the heads-up on this! I just placed another order, sigh....I use the orginal YPC so I will see how the new one compares since it is included. Woman Surprised

Super Contributor

You're welcome, @sommertime  They just said they are 2/3 sold out of it.

I hope you remembered the 15% off!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@luv2drive Yes, I did!  Since the 15% can be used more than once, (Not their usual practice), I submitted my order before the sold out came on.  I have learned my lesson on waiting only too well! 

Super Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@luv2drive Yes, I did!  Since the 15% can be used more than once, (Not their usual practice), I submitted my order before the sold out came on.  I have learned my lesson on waiting only too well! 

It sold out already??!! It stills shows available online. Sometimes they say that on air when the numbers are close.

I hope everyone who wants it can get it

Trusted Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@luv2drive Thanks for the heads-up on this! I just placed another order, sigh....I use the orginal YPC so I will see how the new one compares since it is included. Woman Surprised

I am not a fan of either the stem rejen elite or the YPC elite re formulations...both seem like slightly watered down versions of their predecessors...I opened a new YPC elite to test against the original version...it is sponge-ier and it has a scent that is woody/piney (think it is the edelweiss) I am happy I have 1/2 a 4oz original YPC tub in my fridge that I use sparingly as I hunt for original versions on the bay...I have made comment to my dislike of this reform on his FB page and hopefully my suggestion to offer BOTH Elite and Original versions (with originals being less expensive since they don't have the magic mountain water or algae Woman LOL) will be taken up by Dimitri...and I know they are reading this so pleaseeeeeee bring back the originals!

I do LOVE his TTWO cream (which is reminiscent of OG YPC)!

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@sommertime wrote:

I am not a fan of either the stem rejen elite or the YPC elite re formulations...both seem like slightly watered down versions of their predecessors...I opened a new YPC elite to test against the original version...it is sponge-ier and it has a scent that is woody/piney (think it is the edelweiss) I am happy I have 1/2 a 4oz original YPC tub in my fridge that I use sparingly as I hunt for original versions on the bay...I have made comment to my dislike of this reform on his FB page and hopefully my suggestion to offer BOTH Elite and Original versions (with originals being less expensive since they don't have the magic mountain water or algae Woman LOL) will be taken up by Dimitri...and I know they are reading this so pleaseeeeeee bring back the originals!

I do LOVE his TTWO cream (which is reminiscent of OG YPC)!

I just loved the orig youth cream in the winter. If I knew it was changing I would of stocked up a bit. I haven't found a replacement for it yet.  I really am shocked he changed it when it had a cult following just as is. I don't care for the new elite at all. I do hope he brings it back. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 Thanks for the review and I have read this before, but since it is included I will test this new formula out. I did not think I would even like the thickness of the orginal YPC when I tried, but I love it! Some of the "orginal" items I started with are or have been phased out and I am not happy about that. I do not want to keep trying new products all the time.

On another note, I received my first box from zulily and I am not amused. I will be calling them Monday. four products I received have expiration dates of Jan.2016. No way can I use them all up by then. I cannot believe that D would dump old product to be sold this way. I have had good luck with HL selling products with good dates, and even better prices, so I didn't even think about this when I ordered. Now I know.

Trusted Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Krissy_1968 Thanks for the review and I have read this before, but since it is included I will test this new formula out. I did not think I would even like the thickness of the orginal YPC when I tried, but I love it! Some of the "orginal" items I started with are or have been phased out and I am not happy about that. I do not want to keep trying new products all the time.

On another note, I received my first box from zulily and I am not amused. I will be calling them Monday. four products I received have expiration dates of Jan.2016. No way can I use them all up by then. I cannot believe that D would dump old product to be sold this way. I have had good luck with HL selling products with good dates, and even better prices, so I didn't even think about this when I ordered. Now I know.

I will be interested in your take on the "elite" version...some really like it and maybe the added ingredients are great for the skin...I just know I am DRY and his original YPC is way more moisturizing for me...as far as the Zulily sale, wow! I got lip stem rejen and face stem rejen and both manufactured in July 2014 so that is plenty of time forme to use them up...I forget when he introed the elite versions but it was before the end of 2014 so getting towards the end of the stock on these originals Woman Sad

I wouldn't worry too much about that date tho...the containers are air tight and I doubt on the 1st of Feb they will go bad...use them up and appreciate their creamy goodness, cause when they are all gone, unless he brings them back, we all get to use the lesser (IMO) versions...boohoo!

Esteemed Contributor

@Krissy_1968 I put these at the front of my stash to use first. I have received items with much better dates from the bay. Well it looks like I now need to get busy and prepare a speech, I noticed I was bumped to "trusted contributor"this morning. Woman Wink