Esteemed Contributor

On Kathleen Lights recommendation....

I tried Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation. Wow, I absolutely love it. I don't see this working as well in the summer (for me, not everyone) as I do in the winter because I don't have dry skin and it might be a little too dewy for me in the summer but for those who do have dry skin you should really give this a try. I got mine on Amazon.

I have also been trying to get Maybellne Fit Me concealer on her recommendation but they are always out of it in my color. To be honest, I really don't NEED a new concealer as I have several I am happy with but I thought I would give that one a try, it is a lot cheaper than Tarte Shape Tape. The girl who works in beauty at Walgreens said they always are out of the items Kathleen Lights recommends and have a hard time keeping them in stocks. She was telling me several items from Wet N Wild, Milani, Maybelline and Jordana get cleaned out as soon as they are restocked because of her. lol!

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Frequent Contributor

Re: On Kathleen Lights recommendation....

@Irshgrl31201 wrote:

I tried Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation. Wow, I absolutely love it. I don't see this working as well in the summer (for me, not everyone) as I do in the winter because I don't have dry skin and it might be a little too dewy for me in the summer but for those who do have dry skin you should really give this a try. I got mine on Amazon.

I have also been trying to get Maybellne Fit Me concealer on her recommendation but they are always out of it in my color. To be honest, I really don't NEED a new concealer as I have several I am happy with but I thought I would give that one a try, it is a lot cheaper than Tarte Shape Tape. The girl who works in beauty at Walgreens said they always are out of the items Kathleen Lights recommends and have a hard time keeping them in stocks. She was telling me several items from Wet N Wild, Milani, Maybelline and Jordana get cleaned out as soon as they are restocked because of her. lol!

I have heard many people recommend the Bourjois Healthy Mix serum foundation.  Too bad Bourjois is only available online here now. I used to get their items from Sephora years ago!

Kathleen also highly recommends the Jessie's Girl liquid eyeliner. It has a brush tip instead of a felt tip. It's often being touted as a dupe for Kat Von D's Tattoo liner  and Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 eyeliner in Ultra Black. 

I bought the Sephora Vacationer travel bag when it went on sale for $25 after watching her video, and it remains one of my favorite purchases.  Somehow I tend to trust her more than I do the other big, popular Youtubers.