Super Contributor

Re: Okay ladies, I need your recs!

I got mine at TJ Maxx..excellent mirror and very reasonably priced! I'd recommend checking out Marshalls and TJ Maxx if you have those in your area.

Super Contributor

thank you. this has been a nightmare. he is very powerful in our, I guess I should say his community. I am the outsider.

He is morally bankrupt. It just took me awhile to realize this. There is no reason for him to not want me in the same town except that I know a lot of bad things about him that could be embarrassing for him. I had no intention of bringing those to light even though they are true. I am amazed at the lies he is telling about me. Some just plain crazy.

Many people do realize that the men in his family have a history of domestic violence, womanizing, etc.

I will rise out of the ashes!!! It's just taking me longer than I thought. My confidence and mental frame of mind was/is shot.

But I have faith. Thank you for your kind words.

Super Contributor

V31937 is the floxite mirror I had BUT THEY CHANGED IT.

I put that in all caps so I wasn't misunderstood.

When I had that mirror, it looked just liked that only I am almost certain it was larger.

I adored that mirror. The quality of the mirror AND the quality of the bulbs around the mirror were excellent.

This new mirror I have is good but the bulbs around it are just ok.

You really must consider both.