Respected Contributor

Oh, boy. I'm feeling a little sheepish about the mousse...

I bought it last year, tried it a few times, really didn't do anything for me. And at that price...argh! I put it away, tried it once or twice more, tried to give it away, got it back, and ended up just sticking it in my cabinet. I broke it out again today because (once again) I figured that SO MANY curly haired girls can't be wrong! So this time I basically changed everything about the way I was using it. I used it in the shower on soaking wet hair (previously I had used it on blotted hair), I used about 3x the amount I had previously tried (so about 12 pumps in total), and after I had squeezed it in and scrunched it through my hair, I blotted it and then scrunched in my usual DEVACurl gel. What a difference! My curls are amazing...defined, soft, shiny, bouncy...it's a little curlier than it was using just the gel alone (and more of a mass of curls, so the clumping wasn't as thick I guess) but the bottom of my hair where my Curly Girl cut is starting to grow out was much curlier and less frizzy than normal. My husband even commented on my hair looking better.