Regular Contributor

Oh Tova, you are a perplexing one!

So based on the frenzy of this board, I just had to try the new release of the signature! I was sooo excited to receive it and it finally arrived yesterday. I am not a "heavy" perfume wearer and currently wear Philosophy Amazing/Pure Grace (together), Pink Sugar, Viva La Juicy and am a long time Happy lover. I didn't expect to like it much, to be honest.

When I smelled it in the bottle, I thought big whoop, what's all the fuss about. I sprayed it on the inside of my arm, meh?! But about an hour later, I began to like it and sprayed some on my shirt. As the day wore on, I began to kind of like it more and more. But I am still not sure. I threw the same shirt on to go for a run today and it was still apparent, yet smelled different again. It seems maybe like more of a Winter scent? Or year round? I just don't know!

My husband and son worked late and didn't get close to me at all last night. I am not going to say anything to them and see if they mention anything. It doesn't seem strong enough for people to pick-up on it, in my opinion so far, unless they are looking for it. I get the same thing from Philosophy, accept I can't even smell it after an hour (lol)!

I'll either hoard it or hate it! But I had to share my experience with you, all of my beautiful (looking and smelling) friends! I hope it's ok that I feel that way about you, haha.

Have a happy Friday and a wonderful summer weekend. musicgrl