Respected Contributor

OT help with mypillow please

I would like to know if any of you would know which of these my pillows has the most fill in and which is the highestand will stay high the longest?

I want to get a set for a gift who likes high pillows

thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: OT help with mypillow please

@doglover3 wrote:

I would like to know if any of you would know which of these my pillows has the most fill in and which is the highestand will stay high the longest?

I want to get a set for a gift who likes high pillows

thanks

@doglover3 - The firm has the most filling, but the user fluffs up the pillow to their own comfort level before laying their head down.  They are not packed full to be super high and they don't stay high like a typical overfilled pillow.  I will say, though, that I LOVE mine and wouldn't sleep a night without it.  I take it with whenever we'll be gone overnight.  

Trusted Contributor

I love mine.  I have gifted these and the set of smaller travel size.  Best investment I have made to improve the sleep of those I love and myself.  In the past i have spent this amount on the "best" pillows that went flat in a few months.  They were a waste of my good money.  I am so glad I took a chance on My Pillow.

Honored Contributor

They surely didn't do anything to improve my health or sleep.  I tried them two night and both times awoke with a rip-roaring headache from the arthritis in my neck.  I swear by the micro-bead pillows sold on HSN by Tony Little.  I've been using them for 5 or 6 years and have not experienced neck pain a single time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

ITA with all of the above. The best pillows ever.Both of us are super happy!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

thank you. I do have a set I got the last time they were a TSV and got firm and wondered what to get for a couple as a gift. I know she has a bad back and think these would make a nice gift to give them but wasn't sure which to get.

Being they are a gift they will have till the end of the year to see if they work out for them.

I too love mine but just wasn't sure which to get for them.

so, do you think medium/firm or firm in this case?

thanks again

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

thanks Desi, so, maybe I will get one of the combo sets, medium for her and firm for him. Think this may be best and glad you posted this since it does say it is just a matter of more or less fill between the medium, medium/firm and firm so, firm has the most fill, thanks again, will order the combo set now.

Honored Contributor

@doglover3 wrote:

thank you. I do have a set I got the last time they were a TSV and got firm but we are getting a puppy from people that won't take much for the dog and I know she has a bad back and think these would make a nice gift to give them but wasn't sure which to get.

Being they are a gift they will have till the end of the year to see if they work out for them.

I too love mine but just wasn't sure which to get for them.

They got a rescue chihuahua from the floods down south than 3 months later got another one and before they knew it the female was pregnant at  14 months. The puppies won't be ready to go to their homes for  2 more weeks. The male is now neutered and the female will be spayed as soon as the puppies are gone and she is ready.

They are only taking $100 for the dogs plus they got them their first puppy shots and going for the second shots on the   14 th. The vet told them these dogs are pedigree or sure look like they are anyway.

I just feel I have to do something more for them and they won't take more money so, being my neighbor knows them and talked about her bad back and having problems sleeping I just thought these would be nice for them.

so, do you think medium/firm or firm in this case?

thanks again

Boy, @doglover3, it's very thoughtful of you, but pillows are such a personal thing.  Do you think they couple would like them?  If you're sure on that, then I'd recommend going according the the chart that correlates to each of their shirt sizes.  But really, the only way you'll know for sure is if you ask their preference, which I realize you might not want to do if you want to keep the gift a surprise.

Respected Contributor

yes, am going by the size chart so will see. If they don't like them they can return being it will be in my name of course so it won't cost them anything. I think going by the size chart will or should be okay and is why I decided on a medium for her and a firm for him.

I don't know their sizes but do know what they look like so am going by that. She is 5'4'' and he is over 6 foot.