Super Contributor

OT: PAGING JUST BEE--anyone seen our compact thread maven???

stopping by to say hi! wrote you a very uninspired note on the january thread. hope you are well, will pop back in to see if you are around, lol, rather than repeat the drear here in a new thread. twice reporting that swill might push me over the edge, ; )

belleandmeSmile

Valued Contributor

Re: OT: PAGING JUST BEE--anyone seen our compact thread maven???

She started a March Compact thread - she just replied to me over the weekend.

Honored Contributor

Hey, you! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I had sent you a message through the philosophy forum, then I saw your post on the January ComPact thread.

Like grammarqueen says, there's a March thread -- let's meet there for a cup of coffee. Scratch that. I don't drink coffee anymore. Let's meet for tea.

To address your question, I haven't worked with the babies since I was hired in Psych back in October. New job, new planet. Truly a whole nuther world.

Sounds like Belle has grown like a tumbleweed. (As a good Midwestern girl should!) As for you, it sounds like all you need is a good dose of SPRING!

Get out and plant! Play in the dirt! (Well, once the ice melts...)

I feel for everyone who has suffered through this long winter. ABQ had a mild one so our spring sprung weeks ago. Everything's in bloom, including my lilacs. But nothing's perfect: Our drought situation is grim and the spring winds are blowing all that dust into the air so we expect to see more haboobs this season. (Think of that scene in The English Patient. A haboob is a dust storm that fills the air with filth and blocks the view of the Sandia Mountains. It's not pretty. But that's the high desert for ya.)

Come visit on the March thread -- don't be a stranger. It's a good place to hash out anything that's bugging you. It's not limited to lotions and potions. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

And I can recommend a film or two. Wink

ETA:

Oh! And we can talk about oil pulling! (I'm sitting here typing this with my mouth full of grapeseed. That'll make you hurl your oatmeal, huh?)

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

On 3/25/2014 just bee said:

Hey, you! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I had sent you a message through the philosophy forum, then I saw your post on the January ComPact thread.

Like grammarqueen says, there's a March thread -- let's meet there for a cup of coffee. Scratch that. I don't drink coffee anymore. Let's meet for tea.

To address your question, I haven't worked with the babies since I was hired in Psych back in October. New job, new planet. Truly a whole nuther world.

Sounds like Belle has grown like a tumbleweed. (As a good Midwestern girl should!) As for you, it sounds like all you need is a good dose of SPRING!

Get out and plant! Play in the dirt! (Well, once the ice melts...)

I feel for everyone who has suffered through this long winter. ABQ had a mild one so our spring sprung weeks ago. Everything's in bloom, including my lilacs. But nothing's perfect: Our drought situation is grim and the spring winds are blowing all that dust into the air so we expect to see more haboobs this season. (Think of that scene in The English Patient. A haboob is a dust storm that fills the air with filth and blocks the view of the Sandia Mountains. It's not pretty. But that's the high desert for ya.)

Come visit on the March thread -- don't be a stranger. It's a good place to hash out anything that's bugging you. It's not limited to lotions and potions. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

And I can recommend a film or two. Wink

ETA:

Oh! And we can talk about oil pulling! (I'm sitting here typing this with my mouth full of grapeseed. That'll make you hurl your oatmeal, huh?)

HOW ARE WE ALWAYS IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE?? I JUST STARTED OIL PULLING A MONTH OR LESS AGO. but i am using coconut oil. would have love t o have met you for tea earlier. getting ready to go to the convention in the am, and not even to bed yet. nor have i cleaned the garage to an acceptable level for the girl coming to feed my outdoor cat. had a big coon problem in the attic and garage, now have an elaborate cat feeding ritual. lol, so stupid.

need me some vit. d. i do. sunshine for sure. i am sorry about the drought thing. we had the worst in 50 years the same time grandma was dying , and all seemed to be a giant metaphor. i just stared at the few feet in front of the car. couldnt look to either side. i will pray for rain.

im not above doing a dance either, lol.

will hit you up on the rebound when we get back sun pm or mon am.

coconut oil is easier to handle for me and teeth very white.

xoxox

belleandme

ps. want to hear about the psyche ward . sounds like my kind of fun. lol, spent a lot of time in those populations. always a little twist on ones day ; )

Super Contributor

On 3/25/2014 grammarqueen said:

She started a March Compact thread - she just replied to me over the weekend.

thank you for replying!!

belleandme