Esteemed Contributor

Since you ladies (and gents) were spot on last time I need your advice again,  how much would you allow a college student for spending money in Ireland for 10 days?

Honored Contributor

Re: OT/ Need more travel info.

@ANewHue

How many meals will they need to buy?  How about transportation?  Are they staying just in one city or traveling all around?

I was there in the fall of 2014.  Absolutely beautiful, looks just like the photographs.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue

How many meals will they need to buy?  How about transportation?  Are they staying just in one city or traveling all around?

I was there in the fall of 2014.  Absolutely beautiful, looks just like the postcards.  My photos even look like postcards!

While in Dublin saw The Importance of Being Ernest in the theater where Wilde first debuted it.  Wonderful, such a treat.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe mostly all expenses are paid.  I believe it's basically spending money. last time they traveled to three places in Chins.  Really don't know the itinerary and knowing her I won't until last minute.  I'm sure they'll be visiting Guiness among others if you get my drift.